Blackmissile

Dec 13, 2018
How to update this game in mobile ?? Cos already having the previous version v18 now i want to update to v19 so pls tell me ..iam having android mobile..so pls help.i don't want to play it from the begning

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Surprised such a popular game on this site and no Ren'py port yet.
I'd like to see that as well I think this is about the only RPGM game that I play but I'd certainly play the RenPy version.

Also, damn this was a tough update with all the fights looks like I'm going to have to play through it again as the last fight didn't go as planned.

Reactions: idungoofd

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
So did not see this but knowing me I overlooked it if was asked but how do you do the 'First Customer' quest? it says every evening meet a car at 2300 hrs but i am unable to select it when I go out to the car outside the apartment

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
This was a good update. I love Manila. I would like to add a suggestion to the developer if it isn't too complicated. The updates as you write them usually end after a set number of game days. It would be nice if you could leave the game playable as long as there are open quests such as Blow Jobs, Hand Jobs, Three Arrests, The Ring, etc. That would allow us more play time. I only see two issues, work days and pay days. You could have a set standard workday where she either does paperwork or patrols the park and ends her day. The evenings and nights would allow her to work on the side quests. Payday would be like a regular work day except her total cash would rise as it would each night she is a prostitute. Just a suggestion. I can understand if it's more complicated than I am making it out to be.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
I am not sure what it is about Manila, but I just cannot get enough. I remember when it first came out I thought it was a little silly, but then it started to get better. For me the game has always been on the edge of really being great, but this update seems to take a few steps backwards.

I know it's just one guy and he has been having some personal challenges recently, and I know how hard it is to develop a game with just one person so I don't want to be too hard on him. I just wish for so much more with this game.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
start a new game of the new version is not recorded because there is some way to save

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
start a new game of the new version is not recorded because there is some way to save
If you have saves from the previous version of the game always copy them over to the newer updated version I've had that issue before and always keep my saves for this handy.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
How to update this game in mobile ?? Cos already having the previous version v18 now i want to update to v19 so pls tell me ..iam having android mobile..so pls help.i don't want to play it from the begning
Just download latest version and install it without uninstalled pervious version, I don't know it's work in your phone but in my mobile it's work my mobile merge both versions automatically.

Last edited:

alecsp

Jun 24, 2017
Why am I constantly disarmed? I have problems equipping weapons as well.
It's the way the dev implemented equipment and outfits... When you equip something it's attached to the outfit, so changing the outfit changes equipment as well...

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes