Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
so is there a new update after pregnancy? and i bet somwhere is a save cause i don't want to play this annyoing fight vs some thugs again....

Reactions: kauyzsvhidrzfgzk

ronn264

Nov 15, 2018
Can someone post the new sex scenes ?
After you download the game - you can find all new scenes in 'movies' folder. From what I seen there are 4 new scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have to say that one scene made me laugh. If Manila is with Jason she can accidentally get NTRared. And if that happens, she doesn't even get angry - a contrary she gets horny & wants to fuck Jason.

Last edited:

Harper2018

Dec 26, 2018
why always stops the game after the new content (it´s shit) I have some sidequests open...Manila can make some Money in the meantime, to the new Content :cautious:

Win / PC V0.19

Last edited:
Nov 12, 2018
why always stops the game after the new content (it´s shit) I have some sidequests open...Manila can make some Money in the meantime, to the new Content :cautious:

Win / PC V0.19
I always play the new version, reach the end of playable content, and then promptly forget this game even exists until a newer version is released. It's a shame. I could be continuing Manila's life as a corrupt cop dating and prostituting herself on the side until there's a new break in the case.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes