VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Well converting to renpy isn't realy necessary as long the dev willing to cut the animation much faster, or hell take away the animation for the police car, but for the sex animation i just wish it would be faster or skipable. Sex animation take a lil bit too long imo.
What I did is edit the movie files in the www folder, but that was way back 0.16. Not sure if it works now.

Jhonthedon420

Mar 18, 2019
Well converting to renpy isn't realy necessary as long the dev willing to cut the animation much faster, or hell take away the animation for the police car, but for the sex animation i just wish it would be faster or skipable. Sex animation take a lil bit too long imo.
If you play in Android just press two fingers on screen to skip animation

bianko

Jul 11, 2018
Hey guys, someone knows which are the consequences if you pay rent and bills rather than not (side quest)?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Guys, do you miss out on any corruption content if you decide to kiss Jason at the beach? Or does that open up MORE corruption scenes in the future (in the likes of protecting him etc.)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
According to the quest log, you´re able to repeat the Quest "1st Customer" everyday. When I try to do it on Sunday night however, I see the car infront of my house, but I can´t enter it! Is this a bug?
Also, does anyone have a save file for me just before the "Hard Sex" quest starts?

Last edited:

Arranguren

Aug 4, 2018
Pros: Similar to Anna's Exciting Affection

Cons: Similar to Anna's Exciting Affection

Explanation: While there are inklings of the slow burn corruption to be found within, there is also the offsetting fact every choice is heavily separated and weighed down by the slog between. Slow transitions, minor tasks you have to repeat every single day, all these things add up to really just test your patience.

For example, the cop car scenes. Unnecessary. Don't waste our time putting in the animation for the car moving around, the slow start, the slow breaking, just cut it out. When you go to the car, just fade to black and fade back to the next location.

Another example is the outfit changing. The slow dramatic zoom on each piece of clothing, and then back to the cop lady is pretty tedious. Sure, once was nice, but I don't want to see it again the next ten times I'm told she has to change outfits. Like every single night.

Recommendation: Renplay remake, simplify the combat, remove the open world traversal, work on the animations.
Im ok with the fastest transitions but no with removing the open world, i dont want visual novel with some combat, i like the way it is but i agreed with some improvements in the scenes transitions, and like other people says, be able to do incomplete tasks while the update comes, and some repeatable scenes can complement the experience

Reactions: diegao

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Is pregnancy avoidable here? Not fan of it at all, would like to know if I should try the game or skip it... Thanks.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes