Jul 23, 2018
I think the only issue I have with the game is that there is a limit to how much you can play but you have quests that start late in the game and you have to do a repeated action 50 times in order to complete the quest and only 3 possible ways to do it a day. Normally I wouldn't mind the grind but when you finish the most recent story your not allowed to sleep without the game auto ending. THAT is really my only problem currently. Allow us to continue the game so we can do everything we need to do then whenever you add new content that just starts the next time you sleep after updating the game. :/

wevryn1

Aug 11, 2019
Gotta say, everytime there was a cumshot I had to mute it because it was probably the dumbest sound effect I've ever heard. Btw, is there a way to continue to the next scene? Animations last 95 percent too long and i'd love to be able to manually move on. It becomes... Uncomfortable and not in a good way. Its like, yep, I've seen that animation repeated for 5 hours, ready for the next one.

Many Tedious and repetitive events (how many times am I going to have to go down and fill paperwork!?!), excessively long scenes, hilariously bad sound effects and a bad UI have hurt your game considerably. There is a great amount of promise to this game, but you seem to be getting in your own way for whatever reason.

kimito

Mar 2, 2018
Gotta say, everytime there was a cumshot I had to mute it because it was probably the dumbest sound effect I've ever heard. Btw, is there a way to continue to the next scene? Animations last 95 percent too long and i'd love to be able to manually move on. It becomes... Uncomfortable and not in a good way. Its like, yep, I've seen that animation repeated for 5 hours, ready for the next one.

Many Tedious and repetitive events (how many times am I going to have to go down and fill paperwork!?!), excessively long scenes, hilariously bad sound effects and a bad UI have hurt your game considerably. There is a great amount of promise to this game, but you seem to be getting in your own way for whatever reason.
So I'm not the only good

abaragambii

May 19, 2017
Hi everyone,

I went to laboratory, fought the giant and lost. Then, Manila was in the recovery tube. Finally screen went black and did not come back. Is that, how the game ends?

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
How do you beat 2 robots followed up by 4 gang members with guns?
This fight is way too unbalanced, it's fucking bullshit.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Hey, guys :)
Release date*: work in progress...
Playable days*: work in progress...
*Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created some renderings of the first scene
- A friend of mine will lend me his Mac for a day. The next update will also have a Mac version (only for the next update ==> Win + Mac).
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The game for me resulted in Manila getting pregnant by John Doe. I then continued the game, albeit some content blocked due to her tum-tum, and then the game ended after the big warehouse fight with the androids and 4 enemies when I went bed at night. I only got to do 6 each of the hj and bj for the red light section. I reckon the dev should give the end update message but keep the game freeroam so you can get a chance to do everything else.

Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
Think i only saw 1 new animation in this update plus i must have picked up a bug in last update, cant fight at the ring anymore after beating the first guy 10 times, have enjoyed this game bar the painfully slow car speed lol. Is there any well known places that create bugs as ik going to do a new playthrough soon as being preggo blocks alot of scenes.

IIIVVV

Apr 20, 2018

agree 100%

Jul 23, 2018
The game for me resulted in Manila getting pregnant by John Doe. I then continued the game, albeit some content blocked due to her tum-tum, and then the game ended after the big warehouse fight with the androids and 4 enemies when I went bed at night. I only got to do 6 each of the hj and bj for the red light section. I reckon the dev should give the end update message but keep the game freeroam so you can get a chance to do everything else.

I absolutely agree. That's my main issue with it. This has the potential to be my favorite game on here but the not being able to continue after you get the end of content message kinda wrecks that. Also I've noticed that several types of content are miss-able if you don't progress a specific way.

Reactions: Kyraga
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes