Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.20] [Abaddon] Compressed

Compression reduces image/animation/audio quality
This is not a perfect process and can break a game

Original size ~3.13GB
Download ~551MB

Win: - - -

lint77

Nov 18, 2017
Is it just me, or have the last two updates just been lame.

I love Manila. The game started slow and eventually started getting really good, but these last two updates, the only way she gets any new scenes is if she loses the fights. And what's the deal with Santa... I mean really... zero to do with the story and just a basic animation if she loses. Plus he's ridiculous. I expect better from the dev. If the dev wants to do something for xmas... fine... make a special version... don't make it part of the actual game.
I generally hate all special event content. It usually isn't good, Doesn't progress the main story and has characters doing things that totally ruin the immersion or their personalities.
It's time that could be spent developing actual content that people want. I never see fans pestering the dev if the Christmas episode will be out on time.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Is there any way to save the previous games in Manilla Shaw without having to start over?

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
It's kinda wierd that two random girls (Rose and the bitch from new update) can fuck Jason, but Manila (who can become his girlfriend) never did. It's like reversed ntr.

playboi

Mar 4, 2019
Ngl the new update is a bit dissapointing. I wish Abbadon would continue on the unfinished side stories; such as the fighting one, and the one with being blackmailed by J.Blue's father and such...

Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
[QUOTE = "darkslide52, publicación: 2629158, miembro: 720462"]
por el amor de Dios, todos deberían dejar de quejarse de que la fecha de lanzamiento prometida no se haya cumplido. Todos ustedes están aquí, así que supongo que no son miembros de Patreon. lo que significa que todos ustedes se están separando de los que pagan y apoyan al desarrollador. No tiePAGnotderecho a quejarte.
[/CITAR]
Please do not mention god here.
we are a pigs

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes