Victor069

Jun 6, 2018
Funny update and a nice surprise for christmas.
Something seems to be bucked with the pregnant route. Because after they met Nicholas for the first time it skips the Quest were the cops pretended to be a couple to catch him.

Dark_Love

Game Developer
Dec 24, 2019
Trash game , no way that Manilla can stay virgin. If the main character is a slut , than the whole game is a trash...
She can stay virgin. But with every update it becomes more and more difficult. If I was not cheating I would lose many fights. And failure = defloration. I'm playing as virgin Manila. And just for fun I failed at second fight with Santa. He put his cock in her vagina and realized she's pure and he made mistake & instantly teleport her to Police Station. In statistics she still appears to be virgin. I don't know how. He did put his cock to the base. But maybe he can use magic and turn her into virgin again? I don't know.

Prawnboy99

Jul 21, 2018
I haven't played this in a while. Can anyone tell me if there's now content after manila's pregnancy? I heard there's now childbirth, but is there anything after that, or no?

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
How can you use the savegame from another. It doesn't work if I put it in a save folder ?
(sorry for my bad english"google tranlater")

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes