CGames

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2018
yo, is there any new content with John Dow ? And what about Burke, can Manila get preg from him?

DF37985

Aug 13, 2019
I cannot find the post someone posted here before. It showed a kind of walkthrough, simply listed the choices per quest and their effects. Any idea which post-number this was?

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So if i want to use cheats , what program or what file do i need to open in order to make Manila full of cash,strength etc...

ZeroHD

Jul 30, 2017
You have to copy the save number i.e. file18.rpgsave and then also the global save file which is always called: global.rpgsave

The global save tells the game which save numbers should be in the folder.
yes but i have only the save file then i have to replace them

barkouletos

Nov 29, 2017
Is there any walkthrough? I have the same problem in any RPGM game. I stuck in a situation and I don't know what to do...

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
pleeeease convert to renpy or whatever other than rpgm
It's not that easy to port to Ren'py. I started too, but there are some plug-ins and other commands that did not translate into the port. I just have not had the time to work on cleaning it up.

For anyone interested, an F95 member created a port and you can try it yourself.

Reactions: MayJames

IIIVVV

Apr 20, 2018
Yup, still crap. Thought I pick it up again from my last v0.15 save to see if it improved and was done pretty fast, despite going through all the time wasting crap. 20 unskippable blowjob animations and then another 20 handjobs? What was he thinking when coming up with those numbers! I cheated it in the save editor and it didn't even give anything worthwhile, but whatever.
Sounds of guys cumming still sounds like walking on cockroach infested wet sponges followed by epilepsy inducing flashes and old bugs and annoyances are still present.
Improve your game man. ^^;
this is the best description of the cum scenes :ROFLMAO:

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes