Lilith Studio

Sep 5, 2018
boo! I wanted to play. apart from time to time he kicks me out of the game. It is a pity. In previous version of Android there was no problem.

a55555

May 31, 2017
Does that mod to decrease the time the police car takes to travel still exist? I really want to do multiple playthroughs but that animation is way too long.

Idoiaboom

Aug 14, 2019
I have problems with the task of the police station: "Benny I". Manila rides in his transport car to the police station but when he arrives at the station parking he intends to park in a space where there is already a police car parked and the game collapses. I need help

Reactions: Tiriri

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Why (again) a new start?
Why can't you continue playing with old savegames?
As a developer, you should also keep an eye on the potential for frustration if you have to play in the game over and over again for several weeks, just to be able to see an additional scene.

For example, I just played V19 in both paths for several weeks just to have to start again with V20? If you have already deactivated old savegames, can't you deliver at least 2 savegames that would save you a few weeks of repetition?
Just as food for thought for the next updates, because I personally have already given up my Patreon support for games due to such practices and have since ignored the two corresponding games.

AvocadoLover

Jan 11, 2018
Why (again) a new start?
Why can't you continue playing with old savegames?
As a developer, you should also keep an eye on the potential for frustration if you have to play in the game over and over again for several weeks, just to be able to see an additional scene.

For example, I just played V19 in both paths for several weeks just to have to start again with V20? If you have already deactivated old savegames, can't you deliver at least 2 savegames that would save you a few weeks of repetition?
Just as food for thought for the next updates, because I personally have already given up my Patreon support for games due to such practices and have since ignored the two corresponding games.
Just copy the save folder from the old version's WWW folder and put it in the new one.

Oct 3, 2019
I think I ran into a glitch, I'm at the end of the Benny I quest in Manila's home with the Bad Water side quest to do as well. Here's my issue: Every time I reach midnight, the little glowing star for the bed disappears and I can't end the day or progress any further. I've had the "bad water" and the side quest updates me telling me to go to bed, but I can't. I've tried not doing that but it happens anyways, I've tried (stupidly) changing my clothes, leaving the apartment, buying thing's but I'm stuck.

Does anyone if I've missed something? Or is this a glitch? If it helps I'm playing 0.19, Manila got impregnated by Storm, is in a relationship with Michael and is more Corrupt than Just.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Scene with Derek and Blood (casual jeans outfit)
If Manila wins the fight against Blood, but then allows blackmail, the scene could be expanded.
For example, Blood might want a second round and Derek uses this for oral sex, a spit grate.
Or just a double penetration while Derek stays seated, Manila sits on him and Blood comes from behind.

That would also make the following scene with Derek in the temple more plausible.

steelsmiter

Nov 28, 2018
So I could havd swore I saw a walkthrough file at some point, but have lost it since a previous update was on my old computer and is thus unrecoverable. Anyone have a walkthrough so I can try to recover what I lost?

Tiriri

Jun 3, 2017
After the robot fight i drive to the police station, but there is already a police car parked on the parking space, so the car just buggs out and the game freezes....

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes