mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
How can this dev avoid the patreon ban for so long? Not complainging though props to him for sticking to the core element of the game unlike some devs that rewrote entire storylines.

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Patreon clamps down on games with rape as the focus and this game has been going strong for a long time without fear of being removed.
Patreon is against the GLORIFICATION of rape. In this game, the protagonist, Manila, fights in a world that has become more aggressive in the last five years (men have become more aggressive and women are sterile for a reason that has not yet been explained). All scenes depend on the player's choice. There is no glorification of rape or violence. There is the story of a very violent dystopian world. Patreon is tolerant if violence is justified by story. In any case, every scene is avoidable, in fact it is possible to play pure justice with a protagonist who can remain a virgin. Rape is not the main element. There is a lot of blackmail, but it is the basis of almost all hentai games.
Every scene is avoidable.

Last edited:
Reactions: JochenErfurt

TheRef

Aug 2, 2019
Story quest (21) Surveillance bug. I did side quests past the meeting time with Jason now he's gone and can't sleep until next day even after killing time watching T.V. It may be a good idea to allow free roam abilty and not force the player to do story quests that way it might not bug out. Maybe let players sleep several days in a row if they want and progress quests when they want?

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon

Kaioh81

Apr 18, 2019
Story quest (21) Surveillance bug. I did side quests past the meeting time with Jason now he's gone and can't sleep until next day even after killing time watching T.V. It may be a good idea to allow free roam abilty and not force the player to do story quests that way it might not bug out. Maybe let players sleep several days in a row if they want and progress quests when they want?
What exactly did you do?

thefisto69

Nov 5, 2019
how is this game big mega popular, honestly confused. the art is nice and cool story concept but the core gameplay is just...good lord. ive played my fair share of shitty rpgms but im seeing he keeps updating and theres just basic stuff that needs to be resolved such as car animation, going to bed, having to shower etc that could be resolved and make it not so bad to keep playing each update.its super tedious and no gallery which kinda blows my mind because of how many options this game has for the story but i know ppl are saying "when its finished" but damn. big props to everyone who can actually handle playing this each update.

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Actually you can skip the shower stuff every single day except for the very first in the beginning, and later you can use it to trigger an event and earn money, but that is entirely optional. There... Save yourselves a lot of time for each diff playthrough!

Reactions: ricfff
Jul 23, 2018
I love this game. Its prolly in my top 3 I've played. Only real problem I have is the lack of free roam ability. And when I say free roam, I'm talking about the ability to continue the game to progress missions after the current main story is completed. Even if it was added in a limited variety to where you had to get the end of the updated main story then so long as you could continue I'd be okay with that. Maybe even to progress current pregnancy levels so by the time the next playthrough comes around, Manilla was ready to get knocked up again if that's your thing. Other then that I'm really enjoying it and in the meantime gonna keep playing filler games as i call them.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes