blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Release date*: End of February

Playable days*: Friday

*Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've completed the first scene

- I'm working on the second scene

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019

- I've completed the first scene

- I'm working on the second scene

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

looks good! I never rendered so i apologise for the upcoming question but: about 7/8 weeks for one day (one scene?) ? Or will there be more with guys like the asian master? I personally. really would love a big scene with at least 2/3 poses with him aswell as the creep she had to meet at midnight for information.some other sexy outfits would be nice since I see her most of the time (like 90%) with either her police uniform or casual jeans...

greetings and keep it up!

aleaxs

Sep 2, 2017
No guide as far as I know. Too many branching choices. You can be honest, or corrupt, or a mixture of both. I playing through 3rd time, still don't know many things.

Reactions: DJD

mikomess

Jul 12, 2017
Hey, how many routes are there in the game? Because I wonder if I have to play this game like 5/6 times in order to get all scenes etc

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
This game clearly lacks a free mode in which Manilla can earn money by working either threw "tricks" or dancing. You could also fuck all the available guys(Derek and his business), get pregnant and give birth after five days. Instead we have to wait for new story updates to access new days.

What is the gift you get for winnig against Santa two times? Manilla was pregnant so i only fought him the 2nd quest after she gave birth on that day. Annoying that pregnancy impedes you from doing certain quests and gaining experience.
Even further a reason to add a Maternity Leave mode aka free mode. Manilla would come back to her work after giving birth and stop working when the belly shows up. The dev won't have to make graphics for pregnant Manilla during storyline.

Defeated the night watchmen four times but the quest doesn't update and it stays at 0/10.

Last edited:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
[QUOTE = "thegrindisreal, message: 2942003, membre: 1097500"]
Ce jeu manque clairement d'un mode gratuit dans lequel Manilla peut gagner de l'argent en travaillant soit en lançant des "tours" soit en dansant. Vous pouvez également baiser tous les gars disponibles (Derek et son entreprise), tomber enceinte et accoucher après cinq jours. À la place, nous devons attendre de nouvelles mises à jour de l'histoire pour accéder à de nouveaux jours.

Quel est le cadeau que vous obtenez pour gagner deux fois contre le Père Noël? Manilla était enceinte, donc je ne l'ai combattu que pour la 2e quête après avoir accouché ce jour-là. Ennuyant que la grossesse vous empêche de faire certaines quêtes et d'acquérir de l'expérience.
Encore plus de raisons d'ajouter un mode Congé de maternité aka mode gratuit. Manille reviendrait à son travail après l'accouchement et cesserait de travailler lorsque le ventre apparaît. Le développeur n'aura pas à faire de graphiques pour Manilla enceinte pendant le scénario.

Vous avez vaincu les veilleurs de nuit quatre fois, mais la quête ne se met pas à jour et reste à 0/10.
[/CITATION]

Reactions: Yann33

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
This game clearly lacks a free mode in which Manilla can earn money by working either threw "tricks" or dancing. You could also fuck all the available guys(Derek and his business), get pregnant and give birth after five days. Instead we have to wait for new story updates to access new days.
Yeah. I dont like there's no free roam mode. Because there's that one quest where you have to give like 20 handjobs and 20 blowjobs. But I can only do 1 a night because I was dumb and accidentally arrested 2 of them. So Im only like half way done with blowjob quest. doing whatever I can with each update now. to finish it.

Reactions: idungoofd

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

- I've completed the second scene (Pregnant 100% - Not Pregnant 100%)

- I've created a battle

- I've created an animation

*I show you two renderings (spoiler):

*This little scene will trigger if Manila fucks Mayor Kilian (at least 50%) and J. Blue is dead.

LEET

May 29, 2017
Goin in blind is rather boring. Missed most of the scenes because I was making decisions based on what she might have done. Missed out on the cheeseburger too.

Reactions: gamesense

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
My own save files are not working when i copied to folder of new version
I have to play it from beginning
If anyone have solution PLEASE REPLY

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes