blockbusted

May 25, 2017
Hey, guys :)

Release date*: End of February

Playable days*: Friday

*Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I'm working on the first scene

- I've created an animation (Second Job - Pole Dancer)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

abao

Mar 20, 2018
Is there a cleaner version of this game? The premise and praise in both reviews and comments had me hyped but I don't have the time to slog through the fillers.

Reactions: DJD

Dusksndud

Jun 25, 2018
How do I run someone else’s save? I’ve dropped them in the www saves folder, but they’re not popping up when I start the game?

Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
How do I run someone else’s save? I’ve dropped them in the www saves folder, but they’re not popping up when I start the game?
You're supposed to overwrite an existing save with it.

Say i have Save4 and you download it. You will need to take your own game and save as 4, then use my save to overwrite your own Save4 that already exists. Simply drag-n-dropping it won't work.

Reactions: Dusksndud

Dusksndud

Jun 25, 2018
You're supposed to overwrite an existing save with it.

Say i have Save4 and you download it. You will need to take your own game and save as 4, then use my save to overwrite your own Save4 that already exists. Simply drag-n-dropping it won't work.
Thank you, I could not figure that out lol

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Hi guys. I cannot do the Quest "1st customer". Any tips??
You can only do it once, so if you have already then you're done. The quest does not get marked as completed as of the last version.

If you have not done it yet, you have to be in the Sex Bomb outfit and meet the car outside at 23:00hrs (I think that's the right time). The quest should have the details.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Please more scenes Manila wearing this asian outfit and let the old master fuck and impregnate her to strength her mental power thingy.

and please less parts where she has to wear the casual outfit with jeans - she has so many outfits and nearly always wears this.

and more scenes with the creepy old guy she got informations from pls aswell as more of her landlord without being pregnant. Some more harder stuff with him would be nice

Reactions: PalmFace
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes