Matt66

Oct 6, 2018
My own save files are not working when i copied to folder of new version
I have to play it from beginning
If anyone have solution PLEASE REPLY
You need to make save before transferring your old save files. If you want to use your old save file, lets say file10, first you have to start the game and make save on file10, close the game and replace this new file with your old one.

Reactions: monster778

monster778

Jul 23, 2018
You need to make save before transferring your old save files. If you want to use your old save file, lets say file10, first you have to start the game and make save on file10, close the game and replace this new file with your old one.
Yeh that works
THANK YOU for suggestion Bro...

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone tell me if he or she has seen that scene and in which version please , thank you :)

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)

Release date*: End of February

Playable days*: Friday

*Manila is pregnant for some players, and so I have to do twice as much work.

- I've created some renderings of the third scene (Pregnant 25% - Not Pregnant 25%)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you two renderings (spoiler):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
I've seen it in the first version I played, I think it was 0.2something. I killed the thug in the store at the beginning, that might be part of what lead to this scene.
Thanks for your help Darin68, i tried a couple of times with different choices after a killed the thug in store, but all Storm did was slap her ass in his office just before the father of the thug arrived.............:(

VictorHayes

Apr 6, 2018
Thanks for your help Darin68, i tried a couple of times with different choices after a killed the thug in store, but all Storm did was slap her ass in his office just before the father of the thug arrived.............:(
I think you need to go on the date with Michael. Storm will see you with him and take a picture which Storm would use to blackmail you.

Reactions: GateC.

roko1410

Oct 9, 2019
You must arrest Thug and also accept Michael's request.

Reactions: GateC.
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes