Oiz

I am not Bloo, cause Bloo is a cunt
Modder
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
The journal says I should meet him at the park but my car does not react on anything I do and there is also not this blinking effect that is usually at quest objectives. Guess it's a bug then..
Not sure at what you exactly are, but you may need to talk to michael at the reception first.

Remigio

May 5, 2018
In this update the animations are not good ... Between the blowjob at STORM and BLUE J. at the gym there is a difference. With BLUE J. In the gym the animations are short GIFs.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Thanx for the great This game should be long not for just week adventure waiting for update

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
This is not a stupid question at all. Yeah, after unpacking I noticed there was no save folder, neither in the main folder nor in the www folder. I put such a folder in one of these folders, then into the other one, then in both, nothing changed. Maybe my download wasn't complete for what reason ever. Will d/l it again and see what happens.
NOTE: I am assuming you're on Windows (but the other OS's should work similar) and that you have actually extracted the archive file's content.

The game should automatically create the save folder as a child of the game's www folder when it needs it, and I can think of two things which could stop that from happening:
1. You have ran out of hard-drive space. (it's unlikely that you wouldn't of noticed this)
2. The www folder has been marked as read-only for some reason. (*)

(*) you can check that folder's properties in Windows Explorer, and uncheck the read-only flag if set.

soldano

Jan 29, 2018
CG and animations please or does anyone have a decrypted? :D sorry for the spam
You can unpack the the RPG Maker folder with Enigma VB Unpacker. But, if you only want the images, animations, etc.. you can decrypt the rpgmvp files through this web:

May 1, 2017
Since there are no walkthrough and in the movie folder is some animation in office with BJ, can anyone tell me how to get that animation. I played for many time and not once I see it. Thanks in advance.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Since there are no walkthrough and in the movie folder is some animation in office with BJ, can anyone tell me how to get that animation. I played for many time and not once I see it. Thanks in advance.
You gotta be neutral or decline the boyfriends love and arrest J Blue and have 4 corruption!

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017

155 patrons
·
Patrons only

Hi guys :)
I'm working on the game.

- I've completed the scene in the Storm's office.

- I've created a new map in the hospital: the "Morgue"

- I've created two normal scene with Doc (Hospital) and Dr. Moore (Morgue). These scenes give some more elements about the story.

I show you one of the pictures (Dr. Moore - Morgue):

- I'm working on the sexual scene with Storm. It will be an optional event after working time.

Abaddon

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes