lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Anyone knows when 0.6 coming ? this one is awesome game exited to play :heartcoveredeyes:

BoiToi18598

Apr 26, 2018
Where is John Doe located? it says near the neighbour and Killian street but i don't see him? also is there a hack or cheat for this game? thanks

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
Where is John Doe located? it says near the neighbour and Killian street but i don't see him? also is there a hack or cheat for this game? thanks
In park first you need to talk with old man in park after storm in afternoon then you have to wait tomorrow then watch tv after job wait until midnight you will see option while watching tv dress sexy bomb go in park you will meet him their

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
How I do a HJ to John doe, Storm and the black guy? they are the only scenes that I can not unlock

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
How I do a HJ to John doe, Storm and the black guy? they are the only scenes that I can not unlock
Accept blackmail from J Blue in the beginning for john doe and deny him your body
For Capt Storm you have to arrest J Blue and have at least 4 corruption for the blowjob scene
For the black guy you just gotta lose to him

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Latest update he added sex pills and the 0.6 update will have a sex scene so hopefully soon!

Ocdil

May 15, 2017
Accept blackmail from J Blue in the beginning for john doe and deny him your body
For Capt Storm you have to arrest J Blue and have at least 4 corruption for the blowjob scene
For the black guy you just gotta lose to him
Thanks, but I mean J. Blue in the gym, how I do a HJ to him?

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Hopefully a good soul will aid us, please dont forget to upload the battle skip animation version.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes