Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Game is a bit short and the guys sound like 14 year olds with their "OMG them tits!" and all that, but not all bad I guess.
The sound effect of the guys cumming is nasty though.. talk about a turnoff! xD

guys are there any commands for money ?
Not sure about commands, but you could just edit a save.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Aw! If only it' s male protagonist. It' s kinda weird when playing as a woman. We can't feel it. If I just want to fap, AV is better.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
when Storm blackmail Manila? I romance with Mike but the Inn quest don´t trigger?
Start solve just sleep one night more to Monday

fey-arts

Mar 13, 2017
at first I thought "what the hell is this game? it got update and abandoned at the same time?" then I read the date and the title one more time... abaddon.. it's the name of the dev... lol

Reactions: Watsonholmes

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Please share 0.06 save.
Save start 0.6 take a shower: The quest with Mason trigger! The Inn quest not working romance Mikel ? all other´s ok. Maybe help me when you get blackmail by Storm to trigger the INN quest in 0.6

Reactions: GroPin

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
So, I saw the CG files. There are 2 fucking scene with her : INN with Storm take her virgin or Mason in the Warehouse take her virgin. There both in 0.6 or only one? I get only Mason because because I not fullfill the blackmail from Storm, and my romance with Mikel don´t trigger.

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
You either have to go full blackmail with storm or have a picture taken with michael at the pizzaria to get into the blackmail scenes, with Mason you either need to lose the fight in the warehouse or accept his blackmail to learn about the kidnapped girl, THEN eventually buy a smartphone

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes