GroPin

Jun 27, 2017
Save start 0.6 take a shower: The quest with Mason trigger! The Inn quest not working romance Mikel ? all other´s ok. Maybe help me when you get blackmail by Storm to trigger the INN quest in 0.6

Thank you so much!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
How did you convert those images?

You click choose file and go through a www folder -> data ->system.json ->detect it and it will say system found ->en-decrypt files by clicking www->img->pictures and drag all of the pictures -> and decrypt and then save them all and you just need to unzip it afterwards
here's the cg if you need it

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
This might be a dumb question, but how does the without battle animations work? Do we just choose if we win/lose?
Pretty much! Depends which route you're going for. Ex:Win and keep going for red routes help progress Manila for being corrupt cop; Lose and you usually just get cummed on

So, I saw the CG files. There are 2 fucking scene with her : INN with Storm take her virgin or Mason in the Warehouse take her virgin. There both in 0.6 or only one? I get only Mason because because I not fullfill the blackmail from Storm, and my romance with Mikel don´t trigger.
I think you need to have a relationship with Michael at the start when asked at the store; I believe you need to lose to J Blue and get 4 corruption points to trigger the BJ scene then later on you'll see a pizzeria scene where Lt. Storm takes a picture of you and Michael. Then later on Lt. Storm introduces you to Detective Jason and he's jealous of him complimenting you and then Lt. Storm tries to blackmail you with the picture of you and Michael; which triggers the sex scene with Lt. Storm at the Inn. (Just keep getting corruption points!)

Reactions: Tabu9000

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Gotta be honest. Someone has to tell this man to either stop trying to make animations or learn to. While the renders are very good, the animations are horrible.

Reactions: Amfunny

liegad

Jun 11, 2017
In www folder there is GameusQuestEditor.exe, when I open it is writen "Error This program needs to be ran from your project's root directory. The following files needed are missing: img\system\iconset.png". Can someone tell me how to fix this if it can. Thanks in advance.
unpack in
MANILA SHAW BLACKMAIL PROJECT\www\img\system

Reactions: Tabu9000

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Pretty much! Depends which route you're going for. Ex:Win and keep going for red routes help progress Manila for being corrupt cop; Lose and you usually just get cummed on

I think you need to have a relationship with Michael at the start when asked at the store; I believe you need to lose to J Blue and get 4 corruption points to trigger the BJ scene then later on you'll see a pizzeria scene where Lt. Storm takes a picture of you and Michael. Then later on Lt. Storm introduces you to Detective Jason and he's jealous of him complimenting you and then Lt. Storm tries to blackmail you with the picture of you and Michael; which triggers the sex scene with Lt. Storm at the Inn. (Just keep getting corruption points!)
Get it, thanks bro

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Gotta be honest. Someone has to tell this man to either stop trying to make animations or learn to. While the renders are very good, the animations are horrible.
I agree the animations could be better. The story is good and the renders are amazing. If he can make his animations better; it would be an amazing game!

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes