OvidiusLian

Jan 28, 2018
300MB of worthless RPGM sound files, tons of uncompressed png, could be resized to about 1/3 to 1/4 size
He is not the only "developer" that doesn't know how to compress the asset's, it reminds me of web designers that sent me images with 10 mb and had to explain over and over again "you have to compress the file to a reasonable size for me to publish, and it's your job, because i don't care about the quality of the image, I just care for the code".

I was the developer.

Reactions: darkWolf.01

Enlightnd

May 1, 2017
He is not the only "developer" that doesn't know how to compress the asset's, it reminds me of web designers that sent me images with 10 mb and had to explain over and over again "you have to compress the file to a reasonable size for me to publish, and it's your job, because i don't care about the quality of the image, I just care for the code".

I was the developer.
Man, for sites I build I tend to handcraft assets on a pixel level in GIF format as much as I can to get files to the byte level, these days sometimes even encoding them in the CSS files so they don't create additional server requests.

Then someone uses the website I built for them and they upload a dozen 10MB images to it and complain the site is slow on their page.

Fuck those people XD

Reactions: darkWolf.01
Mar 26, 2018
i see nothing. after he says that he's missing his grandbaby there's nothing.
Dude this is not the park..Lets say you are outside the door of your apartment.go right then turn left at the corner of the hot dog next turn left again at the end of the street you will see point marks go on them and you enter the park..

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes