TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017

You click choose file and go through a www folder -> data ->system.json ->detect it and it will say system found ->en-decrypt files by clicking www->img->pictures and drag all of the pictures -> and decrypt and then save them all and you just need to unzip it afterwards
here's the cg if you need it
I see... I asked because I try to use this site on some games like Sensual Samantha and i get the message ''Error: Encryption-Key not found - Make sure that you select the correct file!''. Even though, I select the correct file. Maybe is another RPGM version that hasn't support?

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017

You click choose file and go through a www folder -> data ->system.json ->detect it and it will say system found ->en-decrypt files by clicking www->img->pictures and drag all of the pictures -> and decrypt and then save them all and you just need to unzip it afterwards
here's the cg if you need it
I see... I asked because I try to use this site on some games like Sensual Samantha and i get the message ''Error: Encryption-Key not found - Make sure that you select the correct file!''. Even though, I select the correct file. Maybe is another RPGM version that hasn't support?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Hmm maybe that game is a different type of RPG not sure never played that game but I'll check it out and see if I can do it for you

TheFapper2

Sep 6, 2017
Hmm maybe that game is a different type of RPG not sure never played that game but I'll check it out and see if I can do it for you
Already get it! The decryption key is located in another file. So i search por rpg_core, opened with notepad I search for the key! But thank you, sir!

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
Man i hope we can make a Ren'py version of this game. Because jesus christ RPGM sometimes feels like just a filler.

Reactions: paddyo73
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes