Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
I am very confused. The very first quest is to take a shower. OK. The shower is not usable and quest cant be completed. The only things that are usable in the apartment are the dresser and fridge. So is the game not playable right from the beginning?

Wesstos

Jan 9, 2018
I am very confused. The very first quest is to take a shower. OK. The shower is not usable and quest cant be completed. The only things that are usable in the apartment are the dresser and fridge. So is the game not playable right from the beginning?
are you in lingerie then you can go shower after shower pick a police uniform and you should start your sotry

T'sara Noga

Apr 6, 2018
I'm confused.
The version says 0.06, but the size is 1.4gb.
Is there much gameplay yet, or just some heavy load images?

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Is this a decent game with decent female lead or another drooling bint there to just do dumb shit and get fucked?
I played the game for two hours, it ended with NO SEX SCENES

save files plz
Don't bother with save files, the fame is garbage

Well... tags don't get me off.. content does. So.. where is the content?
There is no content.

Overall this game is an enormous waste of time, please trust me, avoid this like the fucking plague.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I played the game for two hours, it ended with NO SEX SCENES

Don't bother with save files, the fame is garbage

There is no content.

Overall this game is an enormous waste of time, please trust me, avoid this like the fucking plague.
There are two sex scenes and a bunch of HJ/BJ scenes in the game atm depends on your route
The animations need A LOT of work :[ you can check the www folder and movies for the scenes but yeah

the_hellblazer

Sep 4, 2017
seem to have hit a bug when going to the gym but having no money - it tells you you don't have enough money, then sticks on the render of the gym background. Can't seem to get out of it. Any ideas?

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
This game looks interesting. There are different choice paths. But it's still the beginning, so waiting for more.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
In the CGs there is a vaginal sex scene with the fugitive Mason. How can we get there ?
There is a save between pages 30-34 look for it someone has the save for it. To get that scene you have to chase Mason and when you are asked to go the park by Lt. Storm; you have 10 seconds to go to the star.(Below the Item Shop next to the old warehouse) That is where Mason is and keep accepting the red routes. Then one day Mason will kidnap a girl and you break into the old warehouse by yourself and keep accepting the red route/pleasure route. In the 0.6 update he will ask you to come back to the warehouse through text saying he wants to fuck you. Hope it helps!

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
"Did you go with Michael to the club to get drugged?" how to get this scene ?
Reject Michael's love at the store next to your house when the game starts. Then he will ask you to go to the bar where you will later drink and get drugged!

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes