Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
posted

Hi, guys :)

I have completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.06.

This update has the following quests:

- Jason Mayers (Story)

- Forger... (Story)

- Hotel "INN": for this quest it is necessary to accept Storm's blackmail or have a romance with Michael and be photographed in the pizzeria by Storm. (in this case, refusing all previous Storm blackmail). J. Blue must be arrested.

- Medical Doc.: if you complete this quest, you will unlock "vaginal sex" in the quest (Hotel "INN").

- Mason...: for this quest you must accept the blackmail of Mason (Kidnapping! Quest active) or lose the fight against him in the old warehouse (he will take a picture and blackmail you).

- Every evening Manila can work out in the gym for an hour (Monday and Tuesday).

- 3 short animations.

- 1 battle.

In this update you will only play " Monday and Tuesday ".

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)

Normal version:

Without battle intro animation:

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)

May 1, 2017
posted

Hi, guys :)

I have completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.06.

This update has the following quests:

- Jason Mayers (Story)

- Forger... (Story)

- Hotel "INN": for this quest it is necessary to accept Storm's blackmail or have a romance with Michael and be photographed in the pizzeria by Storm. (in this case, refusing all previous Storm blackmail). J. Blue must be arrested.

- Medical Doc.: if you complete this quest, you will unlock "vaginal sex" in the quest (Hotel "INN").

- Mason...: for this quest you must accept the blackmail of Mason (Kidnapping! Quest active) or lose the fight against him in the old warehouse (he will take a picture and blackmail you).

- Every evening Manila can work out in the gym for an hour (Monday and Tuesday).

- 3 short animations.

- 1 battle.

In this update you will only play " Monday and Tuesday ".

Warning: Keep your old saves.

Remember:

you can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)

Normal version:

Without battle intro animation:

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)
Can you make a walkthrough, it's realy confusing how to get all scenes, please?

Midori6

Jul 11, 2017
So I guess it's confusing for some people but I'm not Abbadon :)
But I got to aggree it's kind of hard to get all scenes. First thing to remember is that it is impossible to get them all ( yup pokemon is the place ) in one run so you just got to be patient and do what you must. Or you can just wait for someone to kindly write a wallkthrough or you can be the one to do it :eek:

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I just played it and I wish the sex scene animations were better; the sex scene with Lt. Storm and Mason feels really weird to me but nonethless good update

May 1, 2017
In www folder there is GameusQuestEditor.exe, when I open it is writen "Error This program needs to be ran from your project's root directory. The following files needed are missing: img\system\iconset.png". Can someone tell me how to fix this if it can. Thanks in advance.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
I will try to make a walkthrough for this game. I gotta replay it all! Also if you had an old save from 0.5 and you have the fast forward mod; it tells you this is the ending of 0.5. Maybe this is a bug I'm not sure but I had to skip using the fast forward mod for this update :[

May 1, 2017
I will try to make a walkthrough for this game. I gotta replay it all! Also if you had an old save from 0.5 and you have the fast forward mod; it tells you this is the ending of 0.5. Maybe this is a bug I'm not sure but I had to skip using the fast forward mod for this update :[
Since there are many routes I play 0.06 from beggining, so thanks.

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Since there are many routes I play 0.06 from beggining, so thanks.
J Blue - Arrest J Blue and accept his offer of 5000 dollars; then later on the next day when he is free from the police station; try to fight it; go to the gym after J Blue is free on the weekend and accept his offers by letting him touch you and visiting him saturday and sunday for BJ scenes (22:00-Midnight)
Mr. Burke - Later on the story he will come to your house. Say you don't have money and don't hit him and tomorrow it will unlock paying with your body with a BJ Scene.
John Doe - As of right now; you have to arrest or kill J Blue and deny him your body for a HJ scene.
Lt. Storm - You have to deny's Michael love at the store or be neutral and lose to J Blue and accumulate 4 corruption points which will unlock a BJ scene in the office. Later on the story; there will be a sex scene with him later on at the Inn(still playing the blackmailed route so i'll tell you in a bit) Judging from the CG; it looks like Lt. Storm blackmails you cause you're at the pizzeria with Michael.
Alleyway with Allison - She is being raped by two guys. You pick between either watch or do something. I suggest watching and then fighting and winning and keep accepting the red options for a tittyfuck render and getting cummed on.
Allison at the park/bar - After you save her life after the scene above; she'll invite you to the park where you will exercise and two guys will hit on you both. Accept their compliments and introduce yourselves and let them touch you; (will unlock bar scene where you will get two BJ scenes) Keep getting drunk and from there will unlock those scenes
Mason - When he tries to break free pursue him and when you beat him the first time; you can either chase him or not. There will be a timer on the top right for 10 seconds and there will be a star near the old warehouse. If you pursue him and beat him; you can keep going with the corruption (red option) where he'll tittyfuck you. Then one day you will go with Michael to the old warehouse and go alone and break the door (if you choose to win and follow the red route; it will unlock a tittyfuck scene and another BJ scene) Then he will say he's not satisfied. Later on through the story; you will get a text after a long day of work from Mason saying he wants to fuck you. You must wear shirt with jeans after 22:00 at the old warehouse where the first vaginal sex scene and he cums in you.
The two thugs - I think you just have to kill the thug/mason to unlock them. If you lose to them they just cum on you and later on at the old warehouse. (They later die at least the options I picked) (I think thats what I remember)
The drug dealer - You hear about him from a reliable source of someone selling drugs in the East park. You talk to the old man sitting with an old woman and you have to go to the bathroom with the star where you confront him. If you win against him; you later on getting knocked out by him. If you lose he later inspects you and stuff. Later on you will get confidental information from John Doe to meet up. Then he will be at the bathroom again taking a piss. It's up to you whether you kill him or arrest him. This time if you win and accept his offer; he'll just cum on your face. Or you can just shoot him which will unlock the two thugs I think.
Doctor Scene at the Hospital - Uh I think Lt. Storm talks about a medical checkup so you have to go to the Hospital. He later touches you and inspects your body and you get turned on. Theres the option of whether or not to accept the shot or not. If you accept his shot; you will be passed out and the doctor just masturbates. If you decline; the creepy stalker guy just threatens the doctor honestly lol. (Which later progresses the storyline with Dr. Mourge)
I think thats all the scenes. If I forgot any, please respond so I can edit it lol

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Did you sucsed

Did you succeed to get 4 corruption points before talking with Lt.Storm on second day, if it is on second day, and if it is I don't how many times I tried any routes but can't get that BJ
Did you go with Michael to the club to get drugged? thats +1 pt chase Mason thats 1pt chase Mason again thats another point accept Lt. Storm spanking/touch you thats 1pt uhm lie to Lt.Storm is +1 pt too so you should have 4 by then

superic

Feb 20, 2018
the old save dont work? when i load my last save the game say "ty to play... (v0.05) then the game go to the menu.
i need to start a new game?

omarsayed

Jan 16, 2018
the old save dont work? when i load my last save the game say "ty to play... (v0.05) then the game go to the menu.
i need to start a new game?
whould you mind uploading your save plz

btw you dnt skip forward and the save will work normally

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes