May 2, 2018

Hey, guys :)
I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.22.
You are about to play "Saturday".
Warning:
- Keep your old saves.
- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).
- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).
Press on the keyboard:
(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)
- You can hide the dialogs if you press CTRL (ON / OFF).
- Press "Space" = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.
- Press "W" = you can skip the dialogues.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
- Bojutsu (Daily Quest);
- Dark Plan I (Daily Quest); Dark Plan is a variant of Bojutsu quest. It activates instead of the "Bojutsu" quest if you killed J. Blue at the start of the game.
- New Soul (Daily Quest); this quest is activated instead of Bojutsu and Dark Plan. It is the version for those who have "Manila pregnant - baby bump".
- Clayton, Very Fashion, Roulette, Black Brothers (Daily Quest); you can only activate them if Manila doesn't have baby bump. It is necessary to be a pole dancer (second job).
- I want you (Side Quest); it is obtained by losing the fight with Alex or if Manila is pregnant - baby bump. Manila must have Corruption 15+.
- Sacred Chest (Side Quest); this quest can be completed in the next update.
- This update has 5 animations

Update link (Win):

Alternative link (Win):

Thanks for your support.
Abaddon :)

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
Just be patient a little for the ports. It doesnt take the time to make a fucking sandwich and its not like a spirit bomb where the more that ask the quicker it gets done. It'll get done when those good souls are ready to do it.

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
really an update that took two months and still it only as a day of story?
He only ever releases 1 day at a time, but at least he continues to release and work on it. It's not easy to do this, especially if he is doing it alone.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
So... about 0.22

Justice route: Can do nothing on saturday
Corrupt route: Do i even have to say?

The game may focus too much on that corrupt side.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Luckily i played both sides.
it is on that for a max of content must be corrupted, but one day we will have the way to pass inspector we will undoubtedly have to be nice (no sex). the future will tell us, for the moment it is a path of corruption we are doing with.

Reactions: Sorrow85

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
well the pregnacy thing is what makes it difficult, he has to render pregnant and non pregnant... i said before i say again, no need to have pregnancy in this game, he would do 2-3 days if he removes that, this way 1 day a month or two preparations....

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I'll wait to play it tomorrow, right now I can't download it with Mega and it takes too much time with the alternative link. Hopefully the content is worth it.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes