Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I remember playing this a few months back. Can you still only see the maximum amount of sex scenes when you let Manila lose on purpose in fights? I thought that was a pretty big bummer.
If you want to see sex scenes then the game will force you to lose the fights and play on the corruptio side.
Only Jason’s dates are the ones that aren’t the “bad” side.

0.21 ending pure justice route:

The game unfortunately focuses too much on the corruption side... but hopefully at the end thanks wait.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
If you want to see sex scenes then the game will force you to lose the fights and play on the corruptio side.
Only Jason’s dates are the ones that aren’t the “bad” side.

0.21 ending pure justice route:

The game unfortunately focuses too much on the corruption side... but hopefully at the end thanks wait.
Yea I hate when games force you to lose if you wanna see any sex scenes. I remember I did just that when i first played this and at that weird dojo I was no match for that master or whatever he was cuz I never got any exp.

Reactions: Sorrow85

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I remember playing this a few months back. Can you still only see the maximum amount of sex scenes when you let Manila lose on purpose in fights? I thought that was a pretty big bummer.
All major corruption routes could be done without losing any fights actually. Of course you will not able to see 100% of content, but theres a lot of sex scenes (I would say even majority of them) which opened through story progression and choices during events, not losing a fight. I believe that, for example, route with Mason is accessible only if you beat him.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Soooo.... see you guys again in 2 months?

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the first scene in Storm's office

- I have completed an animation

--------

Edit:
Kaustav Dey
Manila and Jason is back in action!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Oct 14, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the first scene in Storm's office

- I have completed an animation

--------

Edit:
Kaustav Dey
Manila and Jason is back in action!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sooo... picture on monitor is reference to manila's apartment? that will be new Storm's provider for manila blackmail... hmmm, looks interesting...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I m begging for saves and nobody giving any fuck
At the least, you could say the version you want to save.

#18 saves files (Beach) and Win version

Be sure to help Jason kill that killer so you get more benefits from the 0.23 upgrade

Edit. This route J Blue is killed.

Edit2:

Q:
" Is it possible to have a link w/ update files only? It takes too long to download everything !"
A:
"I'll try to do it in the next update."
:eek:

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes