marry_marlin

Oct 11, 2017
At the least, you could say the version you want to save.

Mega
#18 saves files (Beach) and Win version

Be sure to help Jason kill that killer so you get more benefits from the 0.23 upgrade

Edit. This route J Blue is killed.

Edit2:

Q:
" Is it possible to have a link w/ update files only? It takes too long to download everything !"
A:
"I'll try to do it in the next update."
:eek:
Thank you. By the way i love j blue. whatever thanks a lot

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Developer: Abaddon
It is a regret that the developer does not follow what the players here think.
Posting things without monitoring the developer is a waste of time.
A lot needs to be fixed and improved in this game, but here nobody will solve it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Is there a glitch in the game. If Manila works for Derek after the first date with Mayor K she is supposed to repeat it nightly, but when the car arrives at 23:00 there is no way to enter so it can take her to the date. I've tried it working as a stripper before, and I have tried it not working as a stripper before. It makes no difference. I'll share a screen shot so you can see that there is no hot spot near the car.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Is there a glitch in the game. If Manila works for Derek after the first date with Mayor K she is supposed to repeat it nightly, but when the car arrives at 23:00 there is no way to enter so it can take her to the date. I've tried it working as a stripper before, and I have tried it not working as a stripper before. It makes no difference. I'll share a screen shot so you can see that there is no hot spot near the car.
If i recall correctly, it has also two condition manilla being preggo and not preggo for mayor scene. Check if manilla in ur game is preggo after next day.

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
If i recall correctly, it has also two condition manilla being preggo and not preggo for mayor scene. Check if manilla in ur game is preggo after next day.
Are you saying she needs to be pregnant for the second date? I have her using the $1000 pills to prevent pregnancy. That could be the problem.

wdkace

Oct 2, 2019
So after I finished the date with Forger, when i get home, and hit the bed, it said game end. I thought there will be more for daily quest with Forger?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes