Feb 17, 2020

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the second scene (75%, Ghellar Hotel)

- I have completed an animation

There will be at least one fight in which Manila or Jason might be killed causing a "GAME OVER".

Manila, Jason, and Michael will have to protect Mr. Ghellar from Monday to Friday.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

LastUchiha

Aug 3, 2020
Can someone please upload the last scene with Forger because my saves got deleted multiple times and I cant download the game or saves on my computer. When I say upload I mean like a video. Would greatly appreciate it. It takes me over 6 hours every time to get to the latest ;(

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
I did all the routes and found it very interesting.
The only bad thing is that the game "Developer" is not releasing updates here.
Waiting for games with third-party updates takes a long time, there is always the doubt, will there be new "Updates" or not !!!
Here in this forum it is full of great games released through third parties the (not the author of the game) I've been checking there is a game here that entered some versions and parked in time.
This is just a fact that leaves the players, always in anxiety whether we will see the continuation of the game or not. :unsure::sneaky::coffee:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I completed the second scene (100%, Ghellar Hotel)

- I'm working on the kidnapping scene (50%, Hades)

- I'm creating a new map: Hotel (50%)

- I've completed an animation

There will be at least one fight in which Manila or Jason might be killed causing a "GAME OVER".

Manila, Jason, and Michael will have to protect Mr. Ghellar from Monday to Friday.

There will be a last chance to date Mr. Forger (for players who haven't played the last update event).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
honestly i kind was hoping more of this game the updates have only one playable day get out once in a month or two and there aren't those many things to do
In the beggining the updates had 1 playable week, the content wasn't so intense but I prefered that

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
honestly i kind was hoping more of this game the updates have only one playable day get out once in a month or two and there aren't those many things to do
Personally, I wouldn't mind to wait 3 or more months to get two playable days instead of just single one.

Reactions: Sierra025

rainyd

Jan 30, 2019
I really don't want to sound like a smartass, but you can already wait three or more months to play two or three days, since there is roughly one playable day each month.
Unfortunately not: 0.22 version was released on 26 April and 0.23 on 28 June.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes