Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Xill
Official answer to your question:

There isn’t much content in prequel because Manila is now a virgin
:BootyTime:
That sounds awesome, (Manila Shaw II). I was just wondering what would become of the stats so it's good you'll be able to use the saves. I wasn't ready to let go of all that corruption lol. I wonder how it's gonna work for people without saves tho.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
As before, you get the whole package and start the game from the beginning if you have no saves at all.
(This is just my thought)
Hmm maybe.

Quite exciting really. Manila is basically my favourite female protagonist here just because of the way she looks. (Big tits, fit af). I wonder if the renders in the new game are gonna be even better looking, not that the ones we have now are bad, they're awesome too.

Maybe in the prequels we'll see a Manila who isn't as muscular, but who knows.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I've completed all the scenes

- I've finished writing all the dialogues

- I've completed all the animations

- I've just started programming the new scenes in the RPG Maker software

There will be at least one fight in which Manila or Jason might be killed causing a "GAME OVER".

Manila, Jason, and Michael will have to protect Mr. Ghellar from Monday to Friday.

There will be a last chance to date Mr. Forger (for players who haven't played the last update event).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Go go Manila! show the bad guys!

Last edited:

Danbon350

Jul 5, 2018
I'm curious as to why we're even remotely discussing a sequel when we're nowhere near version 1.0 of this game and a new update that brings it up the version number by 0.01 only ever come out every month or so. I'm not complaining about the rate, this guy is free to take as long as he wants, but it'll take like 6 years before this game is done if the developer stays at the current rate.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I'm curious as to why we're even remotely discussing a sequel when we're nowhere near version 1.0 of this game and a new update that brings it up the version number by 0.01 only ever come out every month or so. I'm not complaining about the rate, this guy is free to take as long as he wants, but it'll take like 6 years before this game is done if the developer stays at the current rate.
What do you mean? Because the number of the game is 0.23? He isn't gonna go all the way to 0.99. That's just how games that arent complete are numbered, with a 0 infront and the number of updates it has received after, in this case 23. He could finish it tomorrow and it will be called 1.00.

tommaso324

Sep 8, 2019
Considering that the first version to finish it will take at least 4 months for the minimum sequel it will take 1 or 2 years

Galentein

Nov 5, 2017
One of the weakest point in this game imo is the lack of emotion from Manila, she looks like she didn't care what happened to her in every situation...
I didn't see any difference picking red or green choice regarding her attitude change.
Overall it's an amazing game (not so fan about the ninja/robot part, but whatever), just a bland heroine killing the mood is annoying sometimes ^^.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I've completed all the scenes

- I've finished writing all the dialogues

- I've completed all the animations

- I've just started programming the new scenes in the RPG Maker software

There will be at least one fight in which Manila or Jason might be killed causing a "GAME OVER".

Manila, Jason, and Michael will have to protect Mr. Ghellar from Monday to Friday.

There will be a last chance to date Mr. Forger (for players who haven't played the last update event).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---

Go go Manila! show the bad guys!
Why is Game Over in quotes? As if its not really a game over.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Why is Game Over in quotes? As if its not really a game over.
So far, the game game over has been that Manila loses the fight and gets fucked but now "game over" means load game screen.

Edit: Or something, dunno but anyway the point was that game over now means load game screen

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes