unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I really don't want to sound like a smartass, but you can already wait three or more months to play two or three days, since there is roughly one playable day each month.
did u see my post? besides the updates would in my opinion be better

Dualyth

Dec 6, 2017
Unfortunately not: 0.22 version was released on 26 April and 0.23 on 28 June.
Which is exactly two playable days in three months.
Once again, I don't want to be that guy, just pointing out maybe the updates' rate is not that bad.

did u see my post? besides the updates would in my opinion be better
I saw your post, I think everybody would prefer a playable week instead of a playble day, but no dev can keep up such a pace for long, and a burnout is no good for anybody.

The way I see it, it's already good enough that the game is still going after more than two years with no end in sight and no months of radio silence that often happens in such projects.

• Hey there
Reactions: Yann33

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Once a time I really like this game but wait what happens further? Malina becoming a slut or more sult.This is game criteria or how the game go on his direction I understand but pls dev do atlist one love story in justice path.do once

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Once a time I really like this game but wait what happens further? Malina becoming a slut or more sult.This is game criteria or how the game go on his direction I understand but pls dev do atlist one love story in justice path.do once
Hi my friend!
And yes!
Manila and* Jason deserves more than the corruption side.
* ja->and finnish

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kaustav Dey

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of August

Playable days: Monday

- I'm working on the kidnapping scene (75%, Hades)

- I completed the new map: Hotel (100%, Hotel 1F, Hotel VIP 2F, Hotel 2F)

- I'm writing the dialogues

There will be at least one fight in which Manila or Jason might be killed causing a "GAME OVER".

Manila, Jason, and Michael will have to protect Mr. Ghellar from Monday to Friday.

There will be a last chance to date Mr. Forger (for players who haven't played the last update event).

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
(Kidnapped quest)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How i have sex with Forger in this saves?
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/725981_Walktrough_Manilla_Shaw_Blackmaill_Obssession.pdf

" Forger Date: 21h00 put very fashion dress
Defend Logan (+1)
Don't say anything I'm police officier, Shane * I have a boyfriend, Shane * Jason Michael His same isn't important...
Refuse I promise you I'll think about it Accept....(Req: C=25+ or Nigthfall, +1) Handjob, Blowjob

if you choose to Defend Logan, Police officer, you will have the scene with Forger Complete if however you accepted of course "

Reactions: JRN
Apr 9, 2019
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/06/725981_Walktrough_Manilla_Shaw_Blackmaill_Obssession.pdf

" Forger Date: 21h00 put very fashion dress
Defend Logan (+1)
Don't say anything I'm police officier, Shane * I have a boyfriend, Shane * Jason Michael His same isn't important...
Refuse I promise you I'll think about it Accept....(Req: C=25+ or Nigthfall, +1) Handjob, Blowjob

if you choose to Defend Logan, Police officer, you will have the scene with Forger Complete if however you accepted of course "
Okay, but the saves you share with me, the corruption is in 15

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
and whats save i can use to have blowjob with mr. ghellar?
Sorry late post.

You can edit your save file and corruption points with this:

MANILA SHAW - V0.23\www\data
and there select system.json file too.

tommaso324

Sep 8, 2019
I ragazzi aiutano ad avere 2 scene. 1) L'ultima scena con Forger. 2) L'ultima scena con Jason. Grazie in anticipo !!!

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes