asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The best i have is these saves, these are from 0.21 version though. Check inside the save folder 'preglist' for pregnancy list. P.S : to play latest content , just skip time.

to use the folder , rename them to save . the title describes which path it follows. Dont ask for pure justice route . And also it doesnt has the kidnapping quest . If anybody has that save do share.

Last edited:

3lb4

Jan 31, 2018
I'd love to see some more "Project 666 Action" in future updates .... if you know what I mean...:censored:

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Is the "Challenge I" quest bugged? I defeated the Night Watchman 10 times and it tells me to talk to scars but nothing happens when I do.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
How can I reach that scene.pls explain sorrow
srsly I don't know, sorry :/

Yesterday I got to play the pure justice route and today I continue with Corruptio saves, then Mixxed(Just/Cor) saves where JB blue is dead etc

(Jason and Forgein Date route 0.22)

(Mixxed Justice and corruption points and JB blue is dead, 0.22)

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
is that a bug??

in one of my saves where Manila was already pregnant and gave birth then the date with the major comes and she is pregnant again???
in my pregnant playthrough maila was only 1 time pregnant and gave birth already and then she is pregnant again???
i looked in all saves where she has already gave birth and in all she is pregnant again !!! :unsure::unsure:

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes