akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Someone can pass me the last saved the last version but that it is complete, what is there, thank you, thank you

oda29

Feb 3, 2019
Hello people. Please, how can I get this scene where the woman in black is fucked by Mr. Geller? I have tried different save games but I always kill the woman in black or she will kill me if I give up. Trafficking rhymes hehe ... bad joke.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Someone can pass me the last saved the last version but that it is complete, what is there, thank you, thank you

Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

Anyone can give a save file where manila finds out about the camera?
And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Manila gets level up.

Reactions: ttt_

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.24] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 3.81 GB

Compressed version for PC (718MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Have fun!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Damn but sorry, my English is not good enough to understand what you want.
I Hope someone understands and can help you.

Only I have:
-Pure justice route
-Almost pure corruptio(Kiddnapping quest available)
-Justice Corruptio mixed where JB blue is dead
-Jason romance and forgein date

----

You can try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597
And download that saves.rar file and select save slot # 1

"no money/ Stats UP"
Manila kills enemies with a single hit.

Or you can choose:
Save 3 Money/ Stats Normal
And you can buy everything from stores, etc.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
Damn but sorry, my English is not good enough to understand what you want.
I Hope someone understands and can help you.

Only I have:
-Pure justice route
-Almost pure corruptio(Kiddnapping quest available)
-Justice Corruptio mixed where JB blue is dead
-Jason romance and forgein date

----

You can try this:

https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597
And download that saves.rar file and select save slot # 1

"no money/ Stats UP"
Manila kills enemies with a single hit.

Or you can choose:
Save 3 Money/ Stats Normal
And you can buy everything from stores, etc.
Hi can't find your save on this path: -Almost pure corruptio(Kiddnapping quest available) can share again please!?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi can't find your save on this path: -Almost pure corruptio(Kiddnapping quest available) can share again please!?

Save slot 1-30 is corruptio side and 31-46 is justice route.

Load slot #1 (newest corruptio save what I have, saturday 0.22 update)

Edit:
God dammit, too many routes/scenes and I missed some of them but one game round takes about 6-8h even with cheats.....
Played this for at least 6-70h.

i am too old for this shit.jpg start over.

Last edited:

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
Hello people. Please, how can I get this scene where the woman in black is fucked by Mr. Geller? I have tried different save games but I always kill the woman in black or she will kill me if I give up. Trafficking rhymes hehe ... bad joke.
Do you try kill j-blue and accept Michelle love after that let ghellar owner of the tample?pls do this sequence wise.I hope you will succeed.I am not playing on that route for somen issue but you should try that

Reactions: oda29

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Mega
Save slot 1-30 is corruptio side and 31-46 is justice route.

Load slot #1 (newest corruptio save what I have, saturday 0.22 update)

Edit:
God dammit, too many routes/scenes and I missed some of them but one game round takes about 6-8h even with cheats.....
Played this for at least 6-70h.

i am too old for this shit.jpg start over.
Game is one of the complicated rpg. Dont fret .

Reactions: Sorrow85

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hey,i want to know is there a bug or just i need to do something,because from the last time when it was version 0.23 when i start some of my saves,after sleep and start the new day (Sunday) there is a message which say "Click here to find out more about routes,products,fares,offers and promotions...." and after that message Manila it's say "Spamming...." ,then the game say there is a new quest,but when i open my phone to see the new quest,there is no a new quest and it looks i don't has what new to do except to skeep the whole day and start the new one after that - even if try to go to the Tample of Hizaki where Manila can train every sathurday and sunday,it looks there is nothing to do and then it looks like i didn't do some of the quests there (for example that one where she need to buy a Bo Stuff) even if i did them before and i can't even go back with the bus and i need to close the game and go to the menu and start it again! Can someone help me please?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Even some of the other quests in some of the others paths (killed J.Blue or Arested J.Blue) before i sleep my quests are completed,but after i sleep and start the Sunday after that message and Manila say it's spamming - when i open the phone,not only i don't has a new quests but even some of the quest which i already completed it's say that they are failed (like "Clayton" ; "Roulette" and some more) ! What i need to do to fix this?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
this game would be better as a male protagonist.
:trollface:
Are you kidding me? I hope you are just joking! The game is more than great and the best thing is that the MC is a girl! There are not too many good games with a female protagonist and that one is one of the best,may be even the best game with female MC! It will not be better if it was with a male character,actually it will be worse! If you don't like games with female protagonists,just leave it and don't play it - I for example,don't like games with male protagonists and i just don't play them,but i never write something like you,that it will be better if it was female! Please,respect the other people and the people who did a lot of work to create such a nice game for us to enjoy and play it for free!

pootin

Aug 24, 2016
LoveWhores
:) i did place ":trollface:" at the end.
i doesnt like to play male protag games too, there are always pretty cheap. (with some exceptions)
but honestly, i wouldnt mind a gay game in this direction - art. (k, male pregnancy is a kind of bizarre for me too ;) )

ergo: i was kidding.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Even some of the other quests in some of the others paths (killed J.Blue or Arested J.Blue) before i sleep my quests are completed,but after i sleep and start the Sunday after that message and Manila say it's spamming - when i open the phone,not only i don't has a new quests but even some of the quest which i already completed it's say that they are failed (like "Clayton" ; "Roulette" and some more) ! What i need to do to fix this?
Can you upload that save?
Before sunday.
Edit: And which version?

I'm afraid you've come across a bug that can't be fixed without starting over... maybe.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes