Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There is no matter wich save i start - every time i get that message and Manila saying "spamming" and after that even if the game say i have new quest i don't have and some of my completed missions are failed when i start Sunday! Here are 3 from my saves - every path! You can see the missions in my phone before to press sleep and after that when Sunday start!

In save 10 Manila take the bribe from J.Blue and already has a baby from Pusher,from Mayor Kilian and is pregnant by Marcus!
In save 29 Manila killed J.Blue and already has a baby by Pusher and from Mayor Kilian!
In save 41 Manila arested J.Blue and already has a baby by Lt.Storm,by Mayor Kilian and is pregnant by Marcus!

I hope i don't has to start the game from the begining,because it takes me so many days to play the 3 paths more than just 5 times (i have a lot of more saves in any path where Manila is pregnant or already has a baby by different mans - the only one who is always the same is the Mayor Kilian)!
Your manilla not get msg about Forgein date.
So the most important question is did you win the Killer on Friday(Protect Ghellar) and if you won then did you accept forgein the Dating invitation?

If the answer is no, then problem is not big but if answer is yes... This is definitely a bug and bad kind.
(I can try pass that save to Abaddon if he can look at it, ofc with your permission)
Edit: And what about Jason date?

Edit2:
I have never seen this, damn I missed many quest.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will this be there even if I went on sunday?
I'm not 100% sure but I think that Monday scene will only come if you don’t go on a date on Sunday.
(I didn't come)

Edit2:
I just learned that you can play Manila with the X360 controller .. better late than never, I think.

Last edited:
Reactions: VVAR666

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Your manilla not get msg about Forgein date.
So the most important question is did you win the Killer on Friday(Protect Ghellar) and if you won then did you accept forgein the Dating invitation?

If the answer is no, then problem is not big but if answer is yes... This is definitely a bug and bad kind.
(I can try pass that save to Abaddon if he can look at it, ofc with your permission)
Edit: And what about Jason date?

Edit2:
I have never seen this, damn I missed many quest.

I'm not 100% sure but I think that Monday scene will only come if you don’t go on a date on Sunday.
(I didn't come)
Yes,i protect the Ghellar,but if i remember correctly,most of the times when i do this,Manila was pregnant and Michael was need to protect Ghellar! Yes,i accept the Dating Invitation when Ghellar was speak with Manila - i always accept everything with him,but most of the things with him are if you kill his son J.Blue!

About Jason,in the date of the beach i reject him,then in their second date when they go to Santa i accept to kiss him,but nothing more than that! I play Manila like a total slut and whore,accepting to do everything with the bad guys and rejecting the good guys like Jason and Michael(well,Michael start to be bad guy after Manila reject him and hurt his feelings,but even after that i don't like him and that's why i keep reject him)!

Sure,if you think this will help i don't mind,you can pass this save or any one of the others two saves too to him!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Yes,i protect the Ghellar,but if i remember correctly,most of the times when i do this,Manila was pregnant and Michael was need to protect Ghellar! Yes,i accept the Dating Invitation when Ghellar was speak with Manila - i always accept everything with him,but most of the things with him are if you kill his son J.Blue!

About Jason,in the date of the beach i reject him,then in their second date when they go to Santa i accept to kiss him,but nothing more than that! I play Manila like a total slut and whore,accepting to do everything with the bad guys and rejecting the good guys like Jason and Michael(well,Michael start to be bad guy after Manila reject him and hurt his feelings,but even after that i don't like him and that's why i keep reject him)!

Sure,if you think this will help i don't mind,you can pass this save or any one of the others two saves too to him!
I sent Abaddon a message about that and saves.

I do not know when he will answer me but actually I go on the trip on Saturday(hunting thing) and I gone a couple of weeks so I am not here then mediated messages.

Edit: I send PM.
Edit2:
Foreign dates on sunday and monday are exactly the same, choices, scenes, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores
Jul 10, 2019
Has anyone been able to trigger the capitulation quest for Mason after surrendering to the kidnappers? Can't seem to get it too fire.
I "triggered" it (i.e. it showed up in the quest log), but the changelog says it is a work in progress. So I don't think you can actually visit the warehouse because you get "game over." I'm assuming that will be in the next update.

Here's how you get the quest:

inviz

Jul 1, 2020
it dos not work it been delete by he user

Mega
Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
Manila gets level up.
Mega
Mixxed justice and corruptio, JB blue is dead.
Save Slot #25 and go to sleep, Monday (0.24 update) start.
---

And: marry_marlin
Load save slot #15 (from above mega links^^)
and complete the current quest, go home to bed and take a morning shower, peeping tom the quest begins(camera mission)

---

Officers, don't miss Santa's gift:
Manila gets level up.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
sorry, can anyone tell me how to add a save to my game? i tried to put the file in the folder but... nothing
If you download the file from here,just extract it somewhere,then copy the extracted file,go to the game folder "Manila Shaw Blackmails Obsession",open the folder named "www",then open the folder named "save" and put the file you copy there - go to the game again and start it! If you just want to add a file from your previous version you need to do the same,except extracting the file - just go to the same folder i already told you,copy the file from your previous version and then go the new version same folder and paste the file there!

Reactions: Jackass3487
Oct 14, 2019
Hello, guys. Can somebody suggest me a game, where you play as a hero (or just a good person) and woman are the main cruel villain, and you have to defeat her, to save the world or something like that. And once you did it, you will an opportunity to punish her, having sex with her... Games where you can punish villains, f*cking them...

Jackass3487

Jan 3, 2018
If you download the file from here,just extract it somewhere,then copy the extracted file,go to the game folder "Manila Shaw Blackmails Obsession",open the folder named "www",then open the folder named "save" and put the file you copy there - go to the game again and start it! If you just want to add a file from your previous version you need to do the same,except extracting the file - just go to the same folder i already told you,copy the file from your previous version and then go the new version same folder and paste the file there!
thank you very much

Reactions: LoveWhores

John Raatz

Sep 8, 2018
just discovered that if you try to skip some content during a particular day like putting off the first visit to Mason you can't trigger the other Mason visits. Sure, some events say you can do them any day, but would suggest saving time and frustration by doing each event on each day/night. Effin' great game and worthy of the hours I've put in trying to see all the scenes no matter how many reloads it takes lol :)

saleman1122

Jun 16, 2020
hello Guys can anybody share save file for all completed tasks of Lt. Storms..... need to unlock new scene in this update (V 0.24)

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes