Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wow, disappointed by 0.24 I only had one scene (Ghellar BJ in the hotel)..
So all this version had was a bj at a hotel?
There’s more but it depends on how you played:
-Hades gangpang(mason case)
-Forgein dates(If u missed that on sunday)
-Ghellar and killer scene(Dunno)

But yeah, you need to have more saves to "enjoy" content with each update.
Edit: Different saves path
Hello Guys can someone explain me if its possible to add custom music ? I really like to play with custom ost in games
Try this:

And you find music tracks here:
MANILA SHAW - V0.24\www\audio\bgm

If you delete orignal tracks and you edit your own songs to rpgmvo format and put same name so maybe it should work then(?)

Last edited:

yuzkxp

Aug 25, 2020
here is a walkthrough, you can of course make other choices.
and a modified file for combat and / or money concerns
Pogo123 Sorrow85

if you refuse michael in the evening you will have an appointment with him put on the sex bomb, if you have accept the bribes J-blue, you see the discussion between Michael and Dereck concerning you.
if you are neutral michael will contact you this weekend to ask for help regarding his debt.

Event
Jonh Doe: on the J-blue Bribe Route at the first meeting choose not to touch me (Handjob and Blowjob) in the public restroom.

Note: that many quests are exclusively reserved for Manila (not pregnant), but all the sexual relations on their video pregnant or not

Save 1 no money/ Stats UP

Save 3 Money/ Stats Normal

Cash Machine
I also put the file of the game of another one posted for the machines asous always winning

View attachment 711610
How do we use the cash machine? Sorry im kinda new this this thing dk what it does.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017

Try this:

If you delete orignal tracks and you edit your own songs to rpgmvo format and put same name so maybe it should work then(?)
I know there are 1-2 more scenes, but it´s just too much work for me to play all the routes tbh. And I somehow messed up the mason route and I don´t wanna start all over again.

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.24] compressed*

- Original Size (PC): 3.81 GB

Compressed version for PC (718MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Have fun!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You sir, are a gem

• Red Heart
Reactions: Flash001

Cold_hands

Nov 19, 2019
Dose any one know whree are the hotel empoylers are
Seconded. I've tried to talk to everyone in the hotel multiple times. A couple of cops who haven't seen anything and a porter who hates his job are the only responses I've gotten and quest shows as 0% done... Thanks in advance

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
Seconded. I've tried to talk to everyone in the hotel multiple times. A couple of cops who haven't seen anything and a porter who hates his job are the only responses I've gotten and quest shows as 0% done... Thanks in advance
Go to the side where you find stairs going up....there will be two people talk to them....then go to the cafeteria and you can see. A black haired girl in the middle with two people waiting for food then go to the reception and talk to the person to your left and voila!

Reactions: Cold_hands

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of October

Playable days: Tuesday

- I'm working on the hotel scene (15%)

- I've completed an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):
-----

I hope this means the story goes on.

And if someone wonder what 0.xx version meaning:

Last edited:

diegao

Nov 27, 2018

Try this:

What? I'm playing the Mason path but I didn't have any scene with him in this update. why?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
It has nothing to do with this game, but by any chance does anyone know why when I download a game from this site for Android, the game starts normally with the music and everything but the screen is black?
And how i can fix it?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
It has nothing to do with this game, but by any chance does anyone know why when I download a game from this site for Android, the game starts normally with the music and everything but the screen is black?
And how i can fix it?
who made the android version:
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/page-304#post-3734115
the66

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 01.09.2020
I hope they can you.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
And how i can fix it?
try to upgrade your webview implementation.

Reactions: diegao

takumi87

Jun 20, 2019
I can not progress with challenge quest. When I apporach "scar" nothing happes. I've already beated all others 10 times each.
Also I can't pay Burke 2000 dept even though I have like 9000dollars
also no progress with "kidnapping" quest.
moreover club thread quest never progresses. There's no black car on the mentioned time.
did anybody has progress with those? Am I suppesed to do sth different in the past?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
can not progress with challenge quest. When I apporach "scar" nothing happes. I've already beated all others 10 times each.
Still not implemented
Also I can't pay Burke 2000 dept even though I have like 9000dollars
I guess you can’t pay this debt If you did’t took bribery from J Blue, since you have no opportunity to accumulate this amount of money when Burke asked you to pay (without cheats) and there’s no more opportunity to do that, so developer screwed up on that one.
also no progress with "kidnapping" quest.
Just play Mason route. Nothing complicated
moreover club thread quest never progresses. There's no black car on the mentioned time.
Didn’t play this route, so cannot help you.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes