Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of October

Playable days: Tuesday

- I completed the hotel scenes (100%)

- I created two battles

- I've completed an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: end of October

Playable days: Tuesday

- I completed the hotel scenes (100%)

- I created two battles

- I've completed an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How much scene in this update?

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
We don't know that yet.

Yeah, a lot of different route options and then a pregnancy option will make a lot more work for Dev.
In fact there is only two Option: Accepting the bribe or Killed Blue man. The other is a balance of being a total slut or not.

The 100 % Justice route is boring
The 100 % Unhonest route is boring

Reactions: RestIn

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I also didn't enjoy the pregnancy in 7 days. In addition to being bizarre, it slowed the development of the game.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
Man, it feels like some fights are designed for you to lose! That is after after I watched a video of a guy actually beating J.Blue (The one who gives you 5k), it seems like it's all dumb luck!

I remember seeing some RPGmaker cheat program or whatever, can anyone help me with that, please?

GogolBordello

Dec 19, 2018
How big are the 23-24 updates? is it one day or more? I played the 0.22 update and wanna know if it worth downloading again...Thanks!!!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I remember seeing some RPGmaker cheat program or whatever, can anyone help me with that, please?

Use this and edit your money value.
(You find save files here:MANILA SHAW - V0.24\www\save)

Please note: Edit your money value only, changing another value can break the game.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020

Use this and edit your money value.
(You find save files here:MANILA SHAW - V0.24\www\save)

Please note: Edit your money value only, changing another value can break the game.
Thank you! Will come in handy! Soooo... In regards to fighting, there is no way to cheat it? I was hoping for like an instant lvl up or something to double my chances to win and not hope on dumb luck to win encounters.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
In regards to fighting, there is no way to cheat it? I was hoping for like an instant lvl up or something to double my chances to win and not hope on dumb luck to win encounters.
I have no knowledge of what value to change but ibizadalton know those.
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597
This post you can find save(game begin) files where manila where Manila’s strength, lucky, etc. have been raised

After you editing money values, buy a lot "First Aid Kits" for Manila (Give 50% health) and this was what helped me a lot in the battles.
+Buy ammo, bulletproof west, ballistic wiber etc etc and some point in the game you can buy better "First aid kts" which gives 100% health.

I hope this helps you.

HerrLeutnant

Sep 17, 2020
I have no knowledge of what value to change but ibizadalton know those.
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-24-abaddon.7857/page-296#post-3482597
This post you can find save(game begin) files where manila where Manila’s strength, lucky, etc. have been raised

After you editing money values, buy a lot "First Aid Kits" for Manila (Give 50% health) and this was what helped me a lot in the battles.
+Buy ammo, bulletproof west, ballistic wiber etc etc and some point in the game you can buy better "First aid kts" which gives 100% health.

I hope this helps you.

Ah shit! I forgot about the med kits and vests! That actually helps quite a alot, thank you! In that regard I might even not even need her to raise her strenght up if I have those items!
Thanks again! You've been a big help! ^_^

• Hey there
Reactions: Sorrow85

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
Man, it feels like some fights are designed for you to lose! That is after after I watched a video of a guy actually beating J.Blue (The one who gives you 5k), it seems like it's all dumb luck!
If Manila doesn't hit a critical, I can't win this fight. It would be good to start with a medical kit.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes