jk11

May 16, 2017
in the WT says

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Day 24 Thursday
Story:
Side quest: Pole Dancer, Sex Gym, Expert, 1st Customer,
Pregnant here use Preggo One (burke store) advance the time of delivery to 24h
is there a way to change the time of delivery?!

May 3, 2020
Hey guys! So I waited for a couple updates before playing again. I think my last version played was V21. That way the game will have progressed a bit. Anyhow, I started from the beginning and I am to the part where Shaw fights Alex in the Dojo. The path that I chose is that she killed J Blue. So at the dojo I defeat Alex the first time and then Ghellager (Spelling?) shows up and wants to make Manila swallow a blue pill. I fight Alex again and this time I lose and Manila swallows the pill and gets fucked by Alex. My question is if there is a huge difference later in the game if she wins the second time? Should I play both paths, or is it not worth it? Thanks!

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
I restarted from the beginning to play the Killing of J.Blue and went into the Hotel Bar to discover the Date Mr. Forger route was available (before Monday the 7th). Got Manila pregnant to see if the game breaks.

Developer might want to close that in future update.

* it was the compressed version

* Yup, game stopped progressing after baby bump appeared

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have the same problem, did fix it ? if yes how ? tnx
Look at your time from your menu with the quests! You need to do this mission before you start to do the others ones if you want to complete it and fight with Alex! Otherwise the time for doing the mission will be lost it and you will not be able to fight Alex! Just go to the dojo when you start the day,do every task there and then go back to the city and continue with the others missions! When i start that day,i too make this mistake,but then i look at the time and see why i can't do it,so i just start the day again and then make first this quest before the next ones!

Hope this helps you! :)

Reactions: Kourosh

Kourosh

Dec 2, 2018
Look at your time from your menu with the quests! You need to do this mission before you start to do the others ones if you want to complete it and fight with Alex! Otherwise the time for doing the mission will be lost it and you will not be able to fight Alex! Just go to the dojo when you start the day,do every task there and then go back to the city and continue with the others missions! When i start that day,i too make this mistake,but then i look at the time and see why i can't do it,so i just start the day again and then make first this quest before the next ones!

Hope this helps you! :)
thanks man i'll try

Reactions: LoveWhores

ponster2001

May 2, 2019
Hi Guys, I need help to complete "1st customer" quest ... I've met Mayor Killian, and reached the 50% progress. But even I see the car side my house and wear "Sex Bomb" at 11 p.m. in the next nights, I can't get in the car to complete quest :(

And another one, why should Manila get pregnant ? I've played both, with and without pregnancy, but see no additional story line after one or more child birth ... did I miss something ?

State Briga

Feb 17, 2020
Man, this game is fucking great! Right now, this is my favorite game here on the site! I hope for a new update soon :love:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Hi Guys, I need help to complete "1st customer" quest ... I've met Mayor Killian, and reached the 50% progress. But even I see the car side my house and wear "Sex Bomb" at 11 p.m. in the next nights, I can't get in the car to complete quest :(

And another one, why should Manila get pregnant ? I've played both, with and without pregnancy, but see no additional story line after one or more child birth ... did I miss something ?
To complete "1st customer" quest,you should go to meet with Mayor Killian one time when Manila is not pregnant and one time when Manila is pregnant with a babybump (pregnant belly)!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Man, this game is fucking great! Right now, this is my favorite game here on the site! I hope for a new update soon :love:
Yes,you are absolutely right - Manila Shaw "Blackmails Obsession" and Anna "Exciting Affection" are the best games here in this site! For me they both are on 1st place :)

Reactions: State Briga

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone tell me all the anal scenes so far in the game? I know of Lucifer, J.Blue gym and Burke. I also believe there is a Zen one but I’m unsure at which quest it can be accessed. I think there are at least 4 more, I appreciate any help :)

ashwath

Mar 25, 2019
There is a detailed walkthrough which can guide you on not only what scenes are there but also how to get them....if the walkthrough is followed... although I think that's only for the justice route but there is a sidenote saying what would happen if there is a corruption happening at that time
Can anyone tell me all the anal scenes so far in the game? I know of Lucifer, J.Blue gym and Burke. I also believe there is a Zen one but I’m unsure at which quest it can be accessed. I think there are at least 4 more, I appreciate any help :)

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
There is a detailed walkthrough which can guide you on not only what scenes are there but also how to get them....if the walkthrough is followed... although I think that's only for the justice route but there is a sidenote saying what would happen if there is a corruption happening at that time
any chance you could provide me with the link of it through dms? I was literally unable to find any solid walkthrough besides some YT vids. I’d appreciate it so much :)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Still no new John Doe scene... that guy has the potential to make the hottest scenes and yet even his sex scene was not bad it really suffered light, quality and camera angle. Manila’s scenes improved much since then and since I think his scene won’t get reworked/updated I really hope to see more of him.

and also still no senpai sex with that hot kimono thingy she always is wearing (which is one of her hottest outfits)

and 20 times Handjob/blowjob for what? Aren’t 10 times enough bro come on...

Also if I win in the Santa fight I just get the freedom to go home without sex? I hoped I could chose sex and it plays a different scene where is is more dominant.

Also since updated are so small (which is totally understandable!!) could you make two positions for sex scenes? Like idk doggy and cowgirl or something like that.
Also will there be more old creeps to have sexy with and what does it bring me to win in all Ring battles?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes