Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Any tricks to win fights???
Plz help
From Abaddon:

- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.
- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).
- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).

----

My personal recommendation:

And edit money/Gold value:

And then buy the best weapons and equipment for Manila, also remember health stuff.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Can someone help me please? I has some problem from a while and it looks with every new update this didn't change! When i am playing the "last Sunday" (the last for now,before 2 updates i think) just before i press Manilla to go to sleep and start the new day (on late night in Saturday before Sunday) i already complete all quests till then and when i start the Sunday it shows some phone message where it's say the phone is Spamming,then it's say i has a new quests,but when i open the phone there are no new quests and two of the quests i already complete(Roullete and Clayton) it's shows me that they are failed instead complete! I manage to find some quests after all,when i skip the day and go to that alley where Manilla is working like a prostitute with the three clients there,but looks like i can find that quest even if i go there in Saturday after midnight before i decide to go sleep and start the new day! If i skip that whole day and start the next one Monday,then everything else (except this two quests i just mentioned are failed instead already completed) it's good and normal like before - i can see the new missions and play them,there are no others quests which from completed are failed and everything is good! This problem with this two quests which from completed are showing them like failed after i start the last Sunday happens only if i play the path where Manilla killed J.Blue - If i play the path where Manilla take the bribe from J.Blue,this two quests are ok and they are not changed to failed,but the problem with the "Spamming" message and not allowing me to see the new missions on that las Sunday happens in everyone of the three paths,not only in one of them and the problem is only on Sunday after that everything is ok! Is there someone who know how to help me fix it?

PS: The new update it's really good - Finally Mr.Ghellar fucked Manilla if you play the path where she killed J.Blue :) Hope soon that Mr.Ghellar will fuck Manilla again :D and of course in the path where she took the bribe from J.Blue soon will has a new sex situation with Mr.Burk :D

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: Christmas, December

Playable days: Wednesday

- I'm working on the hotel scene

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----

Here we go again lads and lasses.
Can it be that RedMoon is the daughter of Mr. Forger?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
I've read the older posts and it seems like a long enough game even if it's still in development, so before I get into it, I wanted to ask: is it worth it? how are the updates? are they slow and useless or are they good?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I've read the older posts and it seems like a long enough game even if it's still in development, so before I get into it, I wanted to ask: is it worth it? how are the updates? are they slow and useless or are they good?
If u really like to explore every possiblity in this game, it could easily pass 50+ hrs. Grind in this game is personal preference, some would say okay while others might say its too much.

Second, regarding update , 1 update per 2 months includes both pregnant and non-pregnant variant . Updates are never bad.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
If u really like to explore every possiblity in this game, it could easily pass 50+ hrs. Grind in this game is personal preference, some would say okay while others might say its too much.

Second, regarding update , 1 update per 2 months includes both pregnant and non-pregnant variant . Updates are never bad.
personally I like games with various things to do, as long as they are not always the same, otherwise it becomes boring, and the time spent does not bother me.
what I was interested in knowing is if the dev is active or just a jerk, but it looks good.

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
personally I like games with various things to do, as long as they are not always the same, otherwise it becomes boring, and the time spent does not bother me.
what I was interested in knowing is if the dev is active or just a jerk, but it looks good.
dev is super active . gives weekly progress update.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Version: 0.25
This game would have everything to be great, it's just not because of the lag he gives.
I've played several rpg games and this is the only one that will lag anywhere.
I have several pc games here complete and super heavy and runs smooth.
Now I ask why the developer doesn't fix this?
It's a lot of compulsory repetition of scenes like leaving the service and going home to change clothes and sit on the sofa every night, you can only do things if you have a quest ... if you don't have the game, you're dead.
I hope Remak renpy doesn't have these damn lags. :sneaky::mad:

Reactions: N1987

JayCo

Sep 7, 2020
That was pretty cool.

Fun fact, if you lose the battle you lose a level. I was level 10 when fighting him, lost on purpose to see if something happens and after the battle it said I was lvl 9. But if you win you get tons of exp so I got to 12 after winning.

Cain is interesting though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Could you tell me where did you get your avatar? I really fancy this girl!

Reactions: Xill

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
- Capitulation (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress! (Mason's final quest)

Does that mean this quest is at the moment not available at all? Or is it just possible to get it at the moment while not pregnant for example?
I think it means there is no content to it yet , it does not matter if pregnant or not ,

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes