Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
How you guys do that Mason's kidnapping quest?
beat him the first time .....but don't arrest him give in to the lust ..........when you run into him in the warehouse beat him but choose safety on ....he will send you messages for his booty calls ...........if you choose safety off and shoot him you can interrogate him later .......(blowjob scene )........if you beat him and arrest him the first battle you don't get any of that

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Version: 0.25
This game would have everything to be great, it's just not because of the lag he gives.
I've played several rpg games and this is the only one that will lag anywhere.
I have several pc games here complete and super heavy and runs smooth.
Now I ask why the developer doesn't fix this?
It's a lot of compulsory repetition of scenes like leaving the service and going home to change clothes and sit on the sofa every night, you can only do things if you have a quest ... if you don't have the game, you're dead.
I hope Remak renpy doesn't have these damn lags. :sneaky::mad:
doesn't lag for me, maybe, you need to get a better computer

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Okay, but if I kill j blue, there's no sex scene on the beach with Burke?
everything is a trade off for instance if you don't arrest logan you don't get the first fight with red moon but you get night fall sex with the bar tender and a flat back bj on storms desk ..........or if you shoot mason you can blow him in the interrogation room ..but you dont get his blackmaill sex path .......its all butterfly effect each action leads to different consequences .....

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
Which action do I choose here and where is the sex scene with Eric then in this quest? I tried Hit Him, but then there's no sex scene, just threats from Eric.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
doesn't lag for me, maybe, you need to get a better computer
Man I have a 64bit windows with 12gb of ram.
I have heavy game here.
1- Grand Theft Auto V
2- Rise.Of.The.Tomb.Raider
3- Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legenday Edition
4- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
5- Tomb Rayder Shadow
6- Blades of Time
These are just some of the huge list I have here, and it runs without lag ´for more than 5 hours of gameplay.
This Manila Shaw here the developer must have put some Dll in it that is giving these crashes.
That rpg Lida's Adventures is much bigger and has a lot more animation than this one and it doesn't crash at all.
There is something wrong with this game that the developer hasn't noticed yet. :unsure:

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Which action do I choose here and where is the sex scene with Eric then in this quest? I tried Hit Him, but then there's no sex scene, just threats from Eric.
There are no sex scenes with this guy you hit, there are bartenders.
This guy there is just a random npc like many others who have for some reason not obvious. ;)

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Man I have a 64bit windows with 12gb of ram.
I have heavy game here.
1- Grand Theft Auto V
2- Rise.Of.The.Tomb.Raider
3- Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Legenday Edition
4- The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt
5- Tomb Rayder Shadow
6- Blades of Time
These are just some of the huge list I have here, and it runs without lag ´for more than 5 hours of gameplay.
This Manila Shaw here the developer must have put some Dll in it that is giving these crashes.
That rpg Lida's Adventures is much bigger and has a lot more animation than this one and it doesn't crash at all.
There is something wrong with this game that the developer hasn't noticed yet. :unsure:
so far i have had no lag no crashes etc .... Sorry you are having problems, good luck on figuring it out

Reactions: Moricano
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes