madnomad69

Jan 15, 2020
I'm trying to get into hades but Cerberus tells me to "wear something sexy" even when I put on the sex bomb dress. I have a baby bump. Can you not do the quest if you're pregnant?

Don't forget you also have t have the red card

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Well frankly for me, i dont want this game to end. Maybe make it like an episode or saga. This is one of the few games that fall under "gem category" on this forum.

abigpervert

Jul 25, 2018
Whoa, 350 pages of forum posts for 15% progress. This must be a helluva game, gotta try!

Keep up the good work Mr. Maker!

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Whoa, 350 pages of forum posts for 15% progress. This must be a helluva game, gotta try!

Keep up the good work Mr. Maker!
15% is for version 0.27. upto 0.26 version , if u try to get every scene, check out different possibilities , u are looking at 60+ hrs gameplay easily.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
so, how many days ( years) will take the game to end?
Abaddon has said that the first part will end in 2021 or early 2022. Then the sequel or prequel comes after that.
I'm not sure about the prequel.... there probably isn't much content because Manila was a virgin in this game :BootyTime:

Prequel is renpy engine and Sequel is RPMG, or these were plans at least then so plans can change.

redstar32

Jun 8, 2020
How do you get the casual - sensual outfit? I tried searching, but couldn't find out how. The button is yellow to me. Thanks!

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: At the end of February

Playable days: Thursday

- I've completed the hotel scene

- I'm working on the park scene

- I've created an animation

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----

Rajaxxx
Check this post
Can you do at least one sex scene between Manila and Sensei in the next update?

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
its upto dev, but i dont think sensei fucking manilla would suit the plot of story. Morever the big question, why would he fuck manilla? he has no lust or sexual desires, he is a saint.
How do you get that scene in your banner?

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
How do you get that scene in your banner?
U need to follow storm blackmail route and visit storm in office when manilla is pregnant, the scene opens up eventually but it is not at start, u need to play some days ingame.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes