razor2

Mar 15, 2019
I'm trying to get into hades but Cerberus tells me to "wear something sexy" even when I put on the sex bomb dress. I have a baby bump. Can you not do the quest if you're pregnant?

JochenErfurt

Aug 19, 2019
I'm trying to get into hades but Cerberus tells me to "wear something sexy" even when I put on the sex bomb dress. I have a baby bump. Can you not do the quest if you're pregnant?
You can fullfill the quest with a baby bump, is not a problem. Wearing the sex bomb dress will do. Don't wear the elegant dress.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Progress 5_hd.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: At the end of February

Playable days: Thursday

- I'm working on the hotel scene

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Development of this game is so slow (but at least punctual). 1 ingame day every two months. Yeah, I understand he has to render twice as much pictures because of the pregnancy mechanic in the game, but ask yourself: how many of us actually care about that? My Manila gobbles birth control pills like candies. Just to be sure. :D

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
Development of this game is so slow (but at least punctual). 1 ingame day every two months. Yeah, I understand he has to render twice as much pictures because of the pregnancy mechanic in the game, but ask yourself: how many of us actually care about that? My Manila gobbles birth control pills like candies. Just to be sure. :D
I do, I prefer the whole package in a game

jerrynotalent

May 20, 2020
I agree spent a lot of money on pregnancy pill don't like all that

Reactions: DLANSupergolfo
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes