Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Update is.. meh. Scenes are ok but nothing special, no plot or quests progression. Even last Christmas update was better than this.
I second this. Expected hotter stuff with Ghellar (not Sex even he mentions it?!) and Santa ones was forced threesome or no fun at all. Also last one was by far better I agree.

and still no Sex scene with master senpai Instead I can fuck that muscular Padawan prick who i don’t want to have sex with...

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
As far as I know, it is part of the path where you kill J Blue in the begining.
i killed J blue and I still just got handjob and bj then he says let’s go to the bed and then mc stays infront of the door and the journal says “go home”...

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
i killed J blue and I still just got handjob and bj then he says let’s go to the bed and then mc stays infront of the door and the journal says “go home”...
i got the same thing but i guess it might be when we had to kill the killer as michael don't kill her , i'm gonna try that

Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
i tried it , doesn't work properly , might be a bug also how do u get the manila masturbating in front of ghellar scene? any updated walkthrough?

Reactions: Pogo123
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes