Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Soooo four questions:

1. Ghellar says come to my bed I want to fuck your but you won’t see anything - WHY

2. I wanted Santa alone with Manila but Epiphany HAS TO be there? WHY. It’s nice there are two animations and I honour that but the second one is plane boring.

3. Nothing happens when Manila says no to Santa she just goes home??

4. Does anyone know if at least something changes if you lose with Manila’s friends in the fight with the killers?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
so i cant play the update version
There is the Mac version download link but I don't know where the Mac version of the save files is located.
I'm not even sure what problem you have, the OS or save files :D

I hope whoever understands better than me, can help you.

Nov 12, 2019
There is the Mac version download link but I don't know where the Mac version of the save files is located.
I'm not even sure what problem you have, the OS or save files :D

I hope whoever understands better than me, can help you.
who would know the mac version of the game

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
who would
You'd better wait for someone else who's gonna play the Mac OS version. Somebody will come. I honestly haven't played this update yet, so I don't know what is your problem (I saw you got some issue with saves, right?). Anyway, If you were playing the game on Linux I could have tried to understand what was the problem and fix it for you. Sadly I am not a Mac OS user.
Just wait and someone will come and help you ;)

Nov 12, 2019
You'd better wait for someone else who's gonna play the Mac OS version. Somebody will come. I honestly haven't played this update yet, so I don't know what is your problem (I saw you got some issue with saves, right?). Anyway, If you were playing the game on Linux I could have tried to understand what was the problem and fixing it for you. Sadly I am not a Mac OS user.
Just wait and someone will come and help you ;)
ok

-dirtyoldman-

Jan 19, 2019
guys, whoever adds the links to compressed version and other files to the OP, please remove "page-NNN#" part of the link
not everyone uses the forum with default posts per page setting

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
i like remarke version 0,25 ist posible in dise 0,26 grabt some many by pay debt 2000 bi manila no go coruption? (in 0.25 wen i end manila ist virgine, i not can give mi save tu dise version)

Boobman4424

Oct 22, 2018
dev broke something, a music error or something when its about to be done downloading, prevent game from loading on new update.

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.26] [Abaddon] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 4.1 GB
Compressed PC Size: 481.8 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
no sound, what a waste of bandwidth

anyone know if this issue is present in the non-compressed version?

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
Update is.. meh. Scenes are ok but nothing special, no plot or quests progression. Even last Christmas update was better than this.

Reactions: Pogo123
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes