Milfysenpai

Dec 31, 2018
This save file is just after Santa/Ephifany animations.
You can choose between Michael´s romance or Nightfall routes to trigger the last two animations (Michael and Ghellar)
After this file's save it says to go home and it'a all done , No ghellar scene

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i tried it , doesn't work properly , might be a bug also how do u get the manila masturbating in front of ghellar scene? any updated walkthrough?
thx for the update! Sad his seems either buggy or lackluster.

there is no masturbation in front of ghellar. You can jerk him off. That’s all atm it seems

Reactions: Milfysenpai

MSanchis

Apr 3, 2020
Hi guys, recently discovered this game and I love it, I saw that the post was oppened 3 years ago so Im wondering about how fast the updates go

And about the game in the kindaping quest line I cannot do the last one in which i Have to decide y fuck manson or not idk why i cannot talk to him

Do you guys know any other similar game with this blackmail and rpg style? Dont care about male or female. Ty in advance

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Hi guys, recently discovered this game and I love it, I saw that the post was oppened 3 years ago so Im wondering about how fast the updates go

And about the game in the kindaping quest line I cannot do the last one in which i Have to decide y fuck manson or not idk why i cannot talk to him

Do you guys know any other similar game with this blackmail and rpg style? Dont care about male or female. Ty in advance
https://f95zone.to/tags/blackmail/

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

The year 2020 was a shit year.

Let's hope 2021 is better.

--------------------

I'll start working on the new update tomorrow (v0.27).

--------------------

Take care of yourselves and stay safe.

Thanks for your support :)

Abaddon

------

Selaiko

Oct 12, 2020
Think I may have ran into one or more bugs caused by my trying to play in an unexpected by the developer way.

I was trying to play Manila like a 100% justice and conscientious person (except I accepted choices that allowed her to bet her body in a challenge since she is prideful of her skills - has yet to have to pay up) aka a clean run. By this I mean that I refused to let her take any bribes or accept money directly for sexual services, and she did not buy anything until she made enough to pay the rent first, and she is not killing when the option to arrest is there.

Since I knew that Manila owed $2000 in rent, I did not have her buy the phone right away preferring to save up to pay off the rent first. But as a result I missed the date specific quest from Allison which is used to unlock the Casual sensual outfit. The game now instead has the latter side quest for unlocking the monokini but requires wearing the casual sensual which is impossible to get since the date / quest never opened.

My unfinished side quests are Mr. Burke (I paid off the $3k rent on computer but this $2k rent side quest stayed anyway...), Expert, Challenge I, Three Clients, Blowjobs (never going to do this quest unless she can somehow be forced into it since its a clean run), Handjobs (same as BJ quest), Massage (needs casual sensual), Monokini (needs casual sensual), Beach I (needs monokini).

None of the completed side quests unlock the casual sensual, and Allison's text messages skipped whatever quest was supposed to since apparently it was date specific.

Is there any way of resolving this to unlock the missing quest / get the outfit? Or is it doomed other than restarting and not being quite as conscientious in the next run?

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
The new scenes are good! But we have been waiting for this update for too long and it is only for one day of play, can't you update at least two days of the game? A whole month is a lot of waiting.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes