grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Pity Abaddon don't updates just like NLT. When 0.27 will come out, it would be almost 4 GB to download.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Pity Abaddon don't updates just like NLT. When 0.27 will come out, it would be almost 4 GB to download.
The last time was also 0.25-> 0.26

Two different updates:
0.25->0.26 update(xxxmb)
And entire 0.26(Like u say, ~4gb)

Edit:
Dammit, wasn't last time but it was in the fall where one update only included update files to the previous version.

Reactions: Xill

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
lol you guys are excited :D. I can barely see :( something scratched my eye and have to keep it closed mostly for last few hours arggg... four games needing me to update and i'm almost blind .
Don't worry man you have managed this before when three games got updated simultaneously within a span of days.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
lol you guys are excited :D. I can barely see :( something scratched my eye and have to keep it closed mostly for last few hours arggg... four games needing me to update and i'm almost blind .
As I said other thread, take your own time ;)

Reactions: Phalzyr
May 2, 2018
Hey, guys :)

I've completed Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession v0.27.

You are about to play "Thursday".

Warning:

- Keep your old saves.

- "Guard" (skill) is very important. It reduces damage during the round and gives +10 MP and +10 TP.

- Remember to equip Manila. Check her equipment (Equip).

- Remember that the inventory is shared with all outfits. If you want to transfer equipment from one Manila to another, you have to put it in the inventory and then equip it ("Optimize" and "Clear" can be useful).

- You can show / hide the Arrows Map (indicators to change map).

Press on the keyboard:

(PageUP = Show Arrows Map; PageDOWN = Hide Arrows Map)

- You can hide the dialogs if you press CTRL (ON / OFF).

- Press "Space" = the car and the movement of the NPCs becomes faster.

- Press "W" = you can skip the dialogues.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

- Hotel III (Story Quest);

- Black Test (Daily Quest); if Manila fucked Mr. Ghellar, this quest will trigger (Anal Sex and / or Vaginal Sex);

- The Champion (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress!

- Capitulation (Side Quest) ------> Work in progress! (Mason's final quest).

- Animations x 9 (Pregnant-baby bump and Not Pregnant)

- Battles x 1

Update link (Win):

Alternative link (Win): Work in progress!

Download
Link (Uploadfiles): WIN RELEASE (V0.27)

Thanks for your support.

Abaddon :)

Echbert

Jun 21, 2018

no pressure, let that eye heal! many other things we can fap to.................hopefuly.

D.VaBeast

Jan 11, 2020
Wait a second, I just found this game and you're telling me I've been missing out on this game for so long? This game looks freaking amazing, 3D pregnancy animations? Count me me in please! :PogChamp:

ztai

Jul 16, 2017
This doesn’t appear to be much on paper, also does anyone have a save relevant to this update for both quests?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes