Kandi1987

Nov 16, 2019
This game has officially jumped the shark for me. I was so in love with Manila and this game for so long, but it has just gone off the rails. The content has become predictable, the story is just a rambling mess and Manila has lost any sense of a personality. It's great for fapability but as far as a story... IDK. So many loose ends...

Granted, the dev continues to produce and Manila is still one of the hottest models out there so props to that, but idk... just kinda sad. I used to get all excited about seeing this title but not so much any more.
I completely agree. This is the second Game to crush my Hopes (A New Dawn - Whiteraven). Everything derailed hard. I mean, the Characters that only appeared for a Fun Christmas Scene are now Main Characters of the Story.... what the Hell. The size of the Updates is also a Problem to me. Maybe adding 3 or even 5 days per Update would make it more compelling than a 5-10 Minutes Play-Session....

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
Me too. It's weird, in my save where J blue is alive (bribe 5000), fucked him too but no sex scene with Ghellar. I only got it in the one where J blue died. :rolleyes:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Me too. It's weird, in my save where J blue is alive (bribe 5000), fucked him too but no sex scene with Ghellar. I only got it in the one where J blue died. :rolleyes:
Well,not everything is the same in all 3 paths - that's why it's good to play them all and has a different saves,because in the one where Manilla decide to kill J.Blue there are more content and stuff with Mr.Gellar since he want revenge at Manilla for killing his son! On the other hand,if you play the route where Manilla take the bribe from J.Blue,then you got more stuff with him and with Mr.Burc(Manilla's landlord) and of course if you play the route where she arrested J.Blue and then was fighting with his lawyer,then you will get more stuff with Lt.Storm! You don't expect and think that all the 3 routes will be exactly the same would you? Then why they will be 3 different routes if everything is the same? But all of them are amazing and Manilla Shaw is definitely the best game here - only Anna Exciting Affection can compare to Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession! :)

Reactions: Yann33 and ttt_

eziosav

Jun 16, 2020
the bomb code?

Well,not everything is the same in all 3 paths - that's why it's good to play them all and has a different saves,because in the one where Manilla decide to kill J.Blue there are more content and stuff with Mr.Gellar since he want revenge at Manilla for killing his son! On the other hand,if you play the route where Manilla take the bribe from J.Blue,then you got more stuff with him and with Mr.Burc(Manilla's landlord) and of course if you play the route where she arrested J.Blue and then was fighting with his lawyer,then you will get more stuff with Lt.Storm! You don't expect and think that all the 3 routes will be exactly the same would you? Then why they will be 3 different routes if everything is the same? But all of them are amazing and Manilla Shaw is definitely the best game here - only Anna Exciting Affection can compare to Manilla Shaw:Blackmail's Obsession! :)
Can u share your save files for all the 3 paths

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Can u share your save files for all the 3 paths
Well,actualy i already share them before - you just need to go and look in some previous pages! But if you can wait,i will share them again when i has time,because right now i don't have time for that! :)

Alisstar

Feb 26, 2021
This game can be developed and developed in different directions .. You can even make part 2 after version 0.30 .. Well, this is only after something interesting in part 1.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes