Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Someone can help me with the saved ones I have downloaded them and I have put them where they correspond but it does not load me, please help
dont worked
Okay problem is this, how I can say this right way...

Anyway I try:

If you download save files which are marked example:

File5
File6
Etc

and you create your own Global file with save file1(save slot1)
So these files(File 5-6) what you downwload here not show up because your global file would only show save file slot1

Now I created a Global file that works with 1-50 save slots

Now put this global file in your save folder and then save files what you download here, should work.

I must admit I did not know this because I have use every path these all 1-50 slots allready.

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This is getting ridiculous.
Every two months game gets updated with content for 5 mins of gameplay and usually, half of that is just running around the standard RPG maker map.
Think I'll come back in a year or two so I can get at least 25 mins. of gameplay in one go.

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
What needs to be done to bring out the Manila scene with the murderer and Ghellar

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
How do you give birth after going up from the northeast elevator on the hospital? Nothing to interact with on that floor... just empty baby cribs on the south and empty rooms up north with no characters or any beds that you can interact with.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
How do you give birth after going up from the northeast elevator on the hospital? Nothing to interact with on that floor... just empty baby cribs on the south and empty rooms up north with no characters or any beds that you can interact with.
hi, just look for the sparkle point in an upper room

yudas51

Dec 25, 2019
I wonder why they locked you out of so much content once you are pregnant when the story actually revolves about pregnancy. Once you played James instead of manila when she becomes pregnant, nut not if she isn't it almost became a bad joke. I also wished she could poledance while pregnant.

Reactions: Yann33
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes