netuttki

May 10, 2018
I really like this game, frankly, one of my favourites, but the combat seems to be unnecessary. The outcome rarely has a logical effect on the story. For example, you beat Paradise twice, he kneels on the ground held at gunpoint, then jumps up, covers the distance, and knocks Manila out... please. The combat was long, it took a while to cause that 3000-4000 damage. Just do a cutscene where Manila has no chance to fight him and gets knocked out. Much faster and less frustrating.

The story is good and all, the combat just gets in the way for no good reason, really.
It is more insulting than anything else to be honest.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ibizadalton

unnameless

Jan 18, 2019
I'm getting bored with this game updates take to long and sex scenes are very few per update i think its time to move on in the story to something more insteresting then guarding ghellar all 5 updates or how many it will be

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
does Abaddon dev works alone or has a team? If he works alone, then the content per update time are understandable but if he has a team, then i dont know what's wrong. No offense, i am also big fan of manilla but the updates since 0.25 have gotten weaker.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
does Abaddon dev works alone or has a team? If he works alone, then the content per update time are understandable but if he has a team, then i dont know what's wrong. No offense, i am also big fan of manilla but the updates since 0.25 have gotten weaker.
As I know, he works alone.

And I agree, this week (in the game time) when you need to protect Ghellar was flavorless except that the battle at the Hotel with Cain was good.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We’re on Thursdays so I think the game will end next week.
Based on what Abaddon has said.

Edit:
I have spent almost a year with Manila and I enjoyed it more than 100 hours now but I need to start the pure justice and Jason relationship route again someday.

Last edited:

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
As I know, he works alone.

And I agree, this week (in the game time) when you need to protect Ghellar was flavorless except that the battle at the Hotel with Cain was good.

We’re on Thursdays so I think the game will end next week.
Based on what Abaddon has said.
you mean manialla shaw will end with this week, i.e the game will get atmost 2-3 updates more.:confused:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
you mean manialla shaw will end with this week, i.e the game will get atmost 2-3 updates more.:confused:
No no, I mean the next week in game time.

Friday(0.28/End of april)
Saturday(29/June)
Sunday(30/August)
Mondey(31/October)
Tuesday(32/December)
Wednesday(33/next year)

So 0.33-0.35 will be ending for Manila Part 1(My two cents/What abaddon has planned)

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
No no, I mean the next week in game time.

Friday(0.28/End of april)
Saturday(29/June)
Sunday(30/August)
Mondey(31/October)
Tuesday(32/December)
Wednesday(33/next year)

So 0.33-0.35 will be ending for Manila Part 1(My two cents/What abaddon has planned)
oh thank you. For a time , your comment really made me sad ..hehe.. Cheers!!

• Haha
Reactions: Sorrow85

Stepfan

May 2, 2020
how to disarm the bombs it asks a password( Hotel III (Story Quest) )
Found it : 46667 and that is the story.
Big tip for combat your items remain stuck in dresses you wear. I figured that out at end of game. Had a hard time passing some battles cause of it. Maybe for future auto remove items from a dress.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / first week of May

Playable days: Friday

- I'm working on the hotel scene

- I've created a battle

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes