DEFINITELY_NOT_ZORO

Dec 7, 2020
Sa lahat ng Pinoy dito,nag-paplano rin akong gumawa ng VN sana suportahan nyo rin ako maybe 1 year from now pag nagka Pc nako,Matagal padin naman HAHA pero sana andito parin kayo,

MABUHAY!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / first week of May

Playable days: Friday

- I'm working on the hotel scene (85%)

- I've created two animations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I'm working on the hotel scene (Story 90%, Ghellar 90%)

--------

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
1617553913557.png

Yeah, I don't see this happening...

Though it is a bit weird though. Unless he quits, he's gonna have to work on something else. Why wouldn't that something else be MS II anyway?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Though it is a bit weird though. Unless he quits, he's gonna have to work on something else. Why wouldn't that something else be MS II anyway?
Manila Prequel on renpy engine or Abaddon planned it... sometimes.
What would be weird because if Manila is a virgin in MS 1 then does that mean there isn't much content in the prequel.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
What would be weird because if Manila is a virgin in MS 1 then does that mean there isn't much content in the prequel.
You could always control her friend instead. The blonde one, forgot her name. Or maybe someone else entirely.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You could always control her friend instead. The blonde one, forgot her name. Or maybe someone else entirely.
Do you mean Allisson or Manila's childhood friend in the college, name was Kelly (Mr.Forger Daughter and Logan sister)
I believe that Kelly actually is Red Moon

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Do you mean Allisson or Manila's childhood friend in the college, name was Kelly (Mr.Forger Daughter and Logan sister)
I believe that Kelly actually is Red Moon
Yeah, Alisson. I remember early in the game they talked about doing blowjobs in college. While Manilla didn't go further than that Alisson probably did.

Or Kelly too, if what you say is true then that might be a good idea.

Reactions: Sorrow85

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I'm working on the hotel scene (Story 90%, Ghellar 90%)

--------
With this statement, can we say that the final version for MS I is 0.35?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1123741

Yeah, I don't see this happening...

It's quite weird if he decides to quit and start a new one. If he wants to start a new game, he needs to prepare new assets, etc and he has to spend more money for it. To continue the Manila Shaw game, it is more make sense although he has to revise the goals in his patreon.

Reactions: jcgan

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

Did he say it was a prequel?

Well, maybe he changed his mind. When I was patroning him, (last 6 months of 2019), he said the second police outfit would be for Manila 2. She would be upgraded to police detective (or similar, don´t remember well), and she would go into an undercover mission at college.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Did he say it was a prequel?
He talked about it and he wasn't sure if the sequel (RPGM) would come first or prequel (Renpy)

Does he say something about Manila Shaw II if he doesn't reach the goals for creating Manila Shaw II?
No, or we haven't talked about that what happend if he doesent reach the goal

I hope he continues, this and the office wife are the only rpgm games what I play currently.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
He talked about it and he wasn't sure if the sequel (RPGM) would come first or prequel (Renpy)

No, or we haven't talked about that what happend if he doesent reach the goal

I hope he continues, this and the office wife are the only rpgm games what I play currently.
I hope so. Like I said in the another reply, it's wiser for him to continue MS II despite unreached goal. Hopefully we get MS II after the final update of the cycle

Reactions: Sorrow85

ToxiMoron

Mar 27, 2021
elo I only have 1questions does anyone know
1.)Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can Manila Will there be some twins

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes