Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
The only mod i use for this game is yours :D
Can you please update your mod?
I'll take a look though didn't the music mod now already do this ep of walkthrough... hmmm

But sorry Abaddon, Phalzyr was the quicker ;c
Mine is just a port. If the dev of the game made it in renpy, he'd have to make a heck lot more images to cover the points where rpgm screens happen, as well as add some story to it to gloss over the missing rpgmness... If he wants to do that extra work fine, but since my hybrid version is there he should just post a link to it :p Wonder if he even knows....
EDIT: or he could make mine official and work with me to make it how he likes it more... take less time in end and he can move onto next project, but frankly I think he should just move onto next one after done :D

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I don't really get the point of planning a Ren'Py remake for games that he hasn't started working on yet. I mean, if that's the case why not just make them into Ren'Py from the get go?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't really get the point of planning a Ren'Py remake for games that he hasn't started working on yet. I mean, if that's the case why not just make them into Ren'Py from the get go?
I agree. If he hasn't started on it yet then pick a format best suited for your fans/story telling method. IMO, though biased, he should just move onto next project at that point. :D Make new content not rehash old content

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
if that's the case why not just make them into Ren'Py from the get go
I think the saves are the reason.
The prequel will be on the Renpy engine but its more like "kinect" novel and sequel will be again an RPGM engine and you can use the first part saves with it(But this is just my own speculation)

But damn if Manila 2 take into consideration the choices of Manila 1 development times will takes a long long time.

Wargon76

Sep 17, 2020
I am playing this game a lot but for some reason not finding Mason quest. i arrested him (and have a scene during interrogation) let him free and have a scen in the WH, but only that. Any ideas?

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
I am playing this game a lot but for some reason not finding Mason quest. i arrested him (and have a scene during interrogation) let him free and have a scen in the WH, but only that. Any ideas?

You don´t have to arrest him at any point. Let him flee (after win the battle against him), accept blackmail later at the warehouse.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
kuva.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 17 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I'm working on Mason's quest (90%)

- I've created two animations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
1619362034709.png
I guess it's quite hard to see Manila Shaw II if the situation isn't improved. Will hope a lot of guys in this forum will do to be his patreon although for just 1 Euro.

Last edited:

Yann33

Oct 18, 2017
I hope he's kidding. I'm his patreon from the start and I really hope he will do Manila 2 even if it must take 2 months for an release too. It would be a shame not to do it. I also like the games in rempy but Manila 2 DLC renpy pff it will be sad.. Just click to read and make choices blah blah No i want to see Manila RPG in the corrupt chief of the police and fight bad guys. :love:
This game still has a lot of potential to exploit. This is only my opinion.. Sorry bad english.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
He's saying he will make it into a DLC, but then goes on to say that he will make Ren'Py games with Manilla or other people in that universe, so I assume RPGMaker is the issue here and he doesn't wanna work on it but has to because of the saves? If that's the case why not do it like "Anna Exciting Affection" where the sequel is in Ren'Py but it asks you about your choices in the previous game. That way there won't be a need for a save and we'll get Manilla II.

I prefer RPGMaker games myself, but if it means getting more Manilla then idm switching to Ren'Py.

misterday

Apr 27, 2017
View attachment 1162441

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 17 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I'm working on Mason's quest (90%)

- I've created two animations

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Sex scene with Mason is one of the best. Beast enemy who make domination over Manila

Reactions: Xill
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes