Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 19 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I completed Mason's last scene (100%)

- I'm working on the Forger scene (20%)

- I've created two animations

I have added a new animation for Ghellar (extra).

Scheduled:

- Two scenes (Michael or Jason). These scenes are triggered if Manila tells Forger that Jason / Michael is her boyfriend (0%).

- Last scene of the Ring quest (V0.28 or V0.30).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 2, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone!

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 19 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I completed Mason's last scene (100%)

- I'm working on the Forger scene (20%)

I have added a new animation for Ghellar (extra).

Scheduled:

- Two scenes (Michael or Jason). These scenes are triggered if Manila tells Forger that Jason / Michael is her boyfriend (0%).

- Last scene of the Ring quest (V0.28 or V0.30).

Well the update’s far away

RestIn

Aug 15, 2017
I guess it's quite hard to see Manila Shaw II if the situation isn't improved. Will hope a lot of guys in this forum will do to be his patreon although for just 1 Euro.
Well he just doesn’t produce enough content per month. I presume he earns somewhat same amount of money as Chyos (A struggle with sin) and Chyos many miles ahead in quantity of content (and quality to be honest) and makes his updates once a month. Or Maelion who has less patreons than Abaddon, also makes updates once in two month, but makes bigger amount of content in the same time.. and he actually finished one of his projects and making second one. I like Manila but there’s a lot of content creators who just making more content for one reason or another.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 19 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, and Forger). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

- I'm working on the Forger scene (80%)

- I'm writing the dialogues

Scheduled:

- Two scenes (Michael or Jason). One of these scenes will trigger if Manila tells Forger that Jason / Michael is her boyfriend (0%).

- Last scene of the Ring quest (V0.30).

-------------

asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018

Happy Sunday everyone!

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 19 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, and Forger). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

- I'm working on the Forger scene (80%)

- I'm writing the dialogues

Scheduled:

- Two scenes (Michael or Jason). One of these scenes will trigger if Manila tells Forger that Jason / Michael is her boyfriend (0%).

-------------
Thanks for the update. But everytime when I see " From Monday, Manilla's going to play final part of the game." , it makes me sad:confused:

• Sad
Reactions: jcgan and Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Thanks for the update. But everytime when I see " From Monday, Manilla's going to play final part of the game." , it makes me sad:confused:
Yeah me too but on the other hand:
I wish that after this Abaddon would do the next game without the pregnancy thing which slows down the development a lot because all the renderings have to be twice(On/non pregancy)

some_thing3

Nov 26, 2020
Can someone help me ?

I have problem that my screen randomly freeze it's just only the screen, the game still playing because i can hear the music. Is it because my potato phone ?

Not only this game, i have the same problem with another game, Treasure of Nadia. Maybe They're using the same engine, i don't know.

My Phone is Samsung J7 Prime.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can someone help me ?

I have problem that my screen randomly freeze it's just only the screen, the game still playing because i can hear the music. Is it because my potato phone ?

Not only this game, i have the same problem with another game, Treasure of Nadia. Maybe They're using the same engine, i don't know.

Maybe the66 can help?

Damn... Seems that non today, but 24 of may:oops: maybe
I stick yet with end of May or early June.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!

Be patient.

- I've completed the Forger scene (100%)

- I'm working on the Jason / Michael - Forger scene (25%)

- I'm writing the dialogues (50%)

- I've completed the last animation

Scheduled:

- Two scenes (Michael or Jason). One of these scenes will trigger if Manila tells Forger that Jason / Michael is her boyfriend (25%).

------

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Can someone help me ?

- try to update your WebView implementation, RPGM games use it to to run the content
- try to disable the lighting system in games with that feature
- or maybe the most reasonable option, update your phone, it's probably about time; you'll be surprised what changed the last 5 years

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Im only looking forward to the Mason quest tbh. I remember seeing somwhere that it would be repeatable? So Manila can just get fucked by him as many times as she wants?

Also hoping for a Forger scene in that pool.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!

Be patient.

- Renderings, Animations, and Dialogues: 100%

- Programming: 50%

Warning: Patrons who stress or insult me will be banned.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes