May 2, 2018

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 19 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, and Forger). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Be patient.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- Renderings, Animations, and Dialogues: 100%

- Programming: 50%

Warning: Patrons who stress or insult me will be banned.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are they insulting him now

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Are they insulting him now
I think he means this:

If you ask me I just glad that Abaddon give some infromation in every week and as other patreon said:
" I’m confused why people are impatient and saying there is a delay. The creator mentioned there is alot of content being put in and at the start of April said the update would be arriving either April or May. It’s still May so what’s the big deal?"

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
I think he means this:

If you ask me I just glad that Abbadon give some infromation in every week and as other patreon said:
" I’m confused why people are impatient and saying there is a delay. The creator mentioned there is alot of content being put in and at the start of April said the update would be arriving either April or May. It’s still May so what’s the big deal?"
He has given reason for the delay too with the multiple animations.

May 2, 2018
I think he means this:

If you ask me I just glad that Abaddon give some infromation in every week and as other patreon said:
So when do you think we would get the update?

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
Same pregnancy kinda ruined the progress. It’s a pretty pointless feature added
So y'all are recommending ditching a feature that you find unimportant and time consuming, even though it happens to be important to many other people and attracted them to the project in the first place? And is an integral feature that heavily ties into the plot? And has been that way since the inception of the project? GTFO. Preg isn't just a gimmick or extraneous kink in this game. The whole plot revolves around her fertility. Even if the player opts out of it, the whole story of Blackmail's obsession of Manila (literally in the title) depends upon it. Cutting the feature would require a significant rewrite of the entire game. You may as well just be saying "please keep the game, but change everything about it so that it's no longer the same game".

Jul 23, 2018
So y'all are recommending ditching a feature that you find unimportant and time consuming, even though it happens to be important to many other people and attracted them to the project in the first place? And is an integral feature that heavily ties into the plot? And has been that way since the inception of the project? GTFO. Preg isn't just a gimmick or extraneous kink in this game. The whole plot revolves around her fertility. Even if the player opts out of it, the whole story of Blackmail's obsession of Manila (literally in the title) depends upon it. Cutting the feature would require a significant rewrite of the entire game. You may as well just be saying "please keep the game, but change everything about it so that it's no longer the same game".
Couldn't have said it better myself brother. My hat would be off to you if I had one, which I don't, so cheers instead.

Reactions: Yann33
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes