Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
The criminals of Killain city.... Beware!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

At the end when Manila fights with Cain and Simon(??? guy) this turn a like Matrix(Neo vs Smith)? but we will see about that.

Edit:

I hope some kind soul will compress this, Manilla is my favorite girl!
You can make the request here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/game-compression-requests-2-0.32845/

Last edited:

SanaeS

Jun 22, 2018
The criminals of Killain city.... Beware!

At the end when Manila fights with Cain and Simon(??? guy) this turn a like Matrix(Neo vs Smith)? but we will see about that.

DerpyDeeDoo

May 7, 2021
What are the triggers to starting the sexxxy quest line with Marcus? I think I missed him the first time around; he only had me do stripper and seduction work with others, but no relationship with him.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.30] [Abaddon] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

Original Win Size: 4.06 GB + 1.13 GB
Compressed Win Size: 653 MB
- - -
ZIPPYSHARE: -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
How do you figure its gone off the rails? Seems to me like its ending too soon.
I used to love this game. Manila is still, to this day, my favorite FMC, but the story just got all sorts of disjointed. I don't want to rag on the game too much because the dev is awesome. They continually crank out content month after month and Manila is a great FMC; she can be tough, soft and everything between. But things like the androids, the prostitution and John Doe, just to name a few, just got kind of lost. Again, I don't really want to rag on the game as a lot of people still really like it and the Dev should be applauded for continuing to work on it an deliver regularly.

Jeemz

Dec 19, 2019
Can someone give walkthrough how to fuck L.j strom? Or where i can get some walkthrough? Thanks before

lesau

Jan 5, 2018
Can someone give walkthrough how to fuck L.j strom? Or where i can get some walkthrough? Thanks before
there is a link to a fanmade walkthough in the first post it is not up to date but it has helped me get most if not all scenes i think

Reactions: Jeemz
D

Deleted member 3743066

Anyone got a save for Manila cheating on Jason or Michael with Forger? Ideally at end of 0.27.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes