LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Seems like if you play the "killed J.Blue" path in that new update there is only FULL DAY SEX with Mr.Ghellar(especially if Manila is already pregnant by him and has a babybump) which i love it,since i play most of the time that path and really enjoy when Ghellar is doing everything he wants with Manila :D I just wish there was much more content and quests for playing since we wait 2 months if i'm not wrong,for every new update of that great game - for me is even the best game here(the only one who can compares to Manila Shaw is Anna "Exciting affection")!

Here is a suggestion - Since Manila obviously was completly conquered by Ghellar and can't stop to think about how great his cock it is(at least if you play that path where she killed J.Blue and later was having sex with Ghellar and been corrupted by him,even been pregnant by him) i think it will be very interesting and great to see that Ghellar decide to make her marry him(of course if this happen may be there will has a choice to do it or not :) ) and then to keep playing the game with Manila already married to Ghellar,still been in the police but obviously corrupted a lot and still keep fucking everyone else like a real whore what she is(at least if you play her corrupted and every time choose Manila to get fun in every situation she get - i play her that way :D ),doing a lot of tasks and missions too and of course,everyone else to keep wanting her for themselves and some of them may be even will try to make her divorse Ghellar and leave him so that she can be with them or may be there will has even a lot more attempts some of the others to try and kill Ghellar(not only the Mayor Killian and Lucifer because of the elections) if Manila decide to marry him :D That will be very interesting and fun to be see it....hahaha... :D But of course,like i already mentioned that's only a suggestion and i guess i can only hope something like that to happen in that path where Manilla killed J.Blue :)

Reactions: defd©™

RobOverKill

Apr 3, 2018
Hey guys, just a quick question.
I can’t seem to trigger the Lt. Storm new mission “Pen Drive”.
I completed all scenes with him, and when I enter his office with the 0.28 update. Nothing happens. Am I missing something?

Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
I completed all scenes with him, and when I enter his office with the 0.28 update. Nothing happens. Am I missing something?
Same i just played Renpy remake in that there was no strom scene plus no ring scene available

Reactions: RobOverKill

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
I think if you start new game, that you trigger the mission during a playthrough.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
The quest will trigger if you try at least 1 repeatable scenes with him (the love icon in his office).
There is no scene will come up when you trigger the quest. It's just foreshadowing for Monday in-game.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
I used to love this game. Manila is still, to this day, my favorite FMC, but the story just got all sorts of disjointed. I don't want to rag on the game too much because the dev is awesome. They continually crank out content month after month and Manila is a great FMC; she can be tough, soft and everything between. But things like the androids, the prostitution and John Doe, just to name a few, just got kind of lost. Again, I don't really want to rag on the game as a lot of people still really like it and the Dev should be applauded for continuing to work on it an deliver regularly.
For the story-wise, I agree with you that the story got disjointed and kinda confusing in some parts. But for the sex scenes, we can say that update 0.28 is the best so far.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
can I change settings to make Manila have a bf ? in my previous gameplay she has a bf who's her colleague, but idk why I lost my saves and now i cant replay everything fast enough, so can I change any settings ?

JAFO70

May 11, 2020
Before I restart yet another game, can you still get the Gheller scenes via Sextape with the Mayor (Blackmail) rather than killing J.Blue?

None of my current saves have the prerequisites to get much out of the .28 Update :unsure: :oops::cry:

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes