Xill

Jan 10, 2018
The only reward is that you arrest them and take a bribe from them.
(For now)

And no.... I never remember go to that street do these task(corruption route) and same as that ring thing or at gym.
All I remember is a fight with three androinds at the shooting range in police station.
Oh, I haven't even tried arresting them because the quest says it gives justice points lol.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Oh, I haven't even tried arresting them because the quest says it gives justice points lol.
In fact, this reward is about 1000 bucks(If I remember correctly) per every week so Manila will not get rich that way.
Anyway you arrest them and then Manila go to the interrogation room(In police station) and then comes bride offer from these "clients"

Reactions: Xill

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
In fact, this reward is about 1000 bucks(If I remember correctly) per every week so Manila will not get rich that way.
Anyway you arrest them and then Manila go to the interrogation room(In police station) and then comes bride offer from these "clients"
I assume you get corruption points if you accept the bribe? I don't really mind getting justice points if I get corruption points at the end. I guess I'll wait till I do all handjobs aswell and complete that quest then "arrest" them.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
That's because you can't though, right? Ever since the quest was given, I did 20 blowjobs and 13 handjobs. You can only do 3 things per day so if every update adds 1 day then the quest will be able to be completed in 3 updates. So it makes sense that there's no reward yet. You can't complete the quest.

Unless I missed something.
I complete the quest in this update 20/20 so hopefully there will be something in the next update

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Same i just played Renpy remake in that there was no strom scene plus no ring scene available
You can't because the quest say visit the office on Monday so it's impossible cuz we're only on friday sooo i don't really know how the dev will let players to play that scene

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of July / first week of August

Playable days: Saturday

- I'm working on the temple scene

Scheduled:

- Temple

- Massage therapist

- Bar: Ben and Chad

- Other scenes: ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Which route is better in Manila Shaw ?
Which route opens more scenes?
In my opinion killing J. Blue is a better option.Last couple updates were more focused on that storyline and if J blue is dead the scenes with Ghellar are way hotter.

Reactions: Yann33

BuffLawyer

Sep 30, 2017
Can anyone share a save that has access to all scenes in v0.28, or at least Ghellar’s scenes? None of my saves meet any conditions anymore >:/

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of July / first week of August

Playable days: Saturday

- I'm working on the temple scene (60%)

Scheduled:

- Temple

- Massage therapist

- Bar: Ben and Chad

- Other scenes: ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes